This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30yoV View Post
    What about East meets east? It's like tinder but for Asians only. I heard it's quite big now?
    Don’t bother with this app, for guys you have to paid in order to chat with girls. The selection of girls is pretty okay compare to tinder but forcing guys to paid in order to chat is quite a turn off at least for me where else girls get to use all the function for free

Comment

Originally posted by mikebanning View Post
      Subscribed to Tinder Plus prior to my trip to Yogyakarta, only for 1 month. I'd say its worth it because of the boost and unlimited swipe. I got a few matches in 15 minutes of boosting, and more importantly you can control who can see you. and unlimited swiping! you can just swipe away! Now trying to swipe for some chicks in yogya but most of them wears a tudung.
      Yogyakarta is more conservative.. go to bandung or jakarta then u know.. the girl quite friendly and open.. and more tudungless..

Comment

A latest story for my matches, sorry my matches a very few, not so good in this but picking up.
        Matched this girl in SG when i was there for a seminar, apparently shes not SGeans too, she was from Sabah, she flies around alot due to her work.
        We still get in touch and was quite a good chat, until a day she told me she is coming to KL, ask if I'm available for the food i told her of during our chat. Straight away prepare myself and planned out where to go & etc.
        The day came, I pick her up from her apartment (she has a fam. apartment in PJ) she was wearing a short tight skirt, a medium deep V Tshirt that shows her cleavage CLEARLY, hot body, 35C abit saggy but natural, small nips, curvy body. I brought her to makan, then go for drinks at speakeasy bars, got a lil touchy & etc. Then reach the time I send her back, we DFK in the car for like almost 15 mins .. more touchy, then she pushed me away, says that it's not the right time yet, we moved too fast and she got shy. As you know, the pancing moment is the best feel, so i have to be patient. So i be gentleman and sent her home, she flew home the next day. I sent her to airport with more DFK and touching moments.
        We kept in touch and started to sexting for like a month or so. THEN this time she is here for a seminar, and she told me she will be staying in hotel during this event, ask if i wanted to drop by. The rest you know la, usual stuff. Not sure if it's me or what, when you got the thing you crave for, you kinda take a step back after. We still kept in touch thou and everytime she is in KL we spend the night together, and i have to work out thousand of excuse to tell my wife I'm not going home, interstate work la & etc.

I told her that i have a wife when i got a little bored. (sorry for being an asshole, but i really feels bad when she get more close) She seems like she already guessed it and is okay with our current situation, and we still kept in touch till now, on & off, she keep telling me she doesn't mind and she is happy as it is now, and convincing me to continue, but my guilt hits really bad for her, idk why. I will fade away when she become a little clingy to keep things as it is.

Am I being a weakling & a jerk over ere ? =\

Comment

Nahh.. youre being practical

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Comment

been hanging out with this 'claimed' virgin for 4th time within 3 months.

1st date - says she's gonna wait sex until marriage, family upbringing.
            2nd date - she started touching, went for public spanking, kiss in the car rejected.
            3rd date - kiss in the car spanking allowed.
            4th date - she aggressively touching me in bar, paid for my rm60 drink. laid on my peha in car I stick finger inside her mouth tell her show me lick-sucking it.

For some reason tonight I couldn't pull because I cummed inside sex worker earlier. Jeeez, I don't want to make this same mistake again!

Tldr : be patient while gaming girls. My biggest problem now is no appropriate place to bring girls home.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
            We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Originally posted by xeal_aug View Post
              A latest story for my matches, sorry my matches a very few, not so good in this but picking up.
              Matched this girl in SG when i was there for a seminar, apparently shes not SGeans too, she was from Sabah, she flies around alot due to her work.
              We still get in touch and was quite a good chat, until a day she told me she is coming to KL, ask if I'm available for the food i told her of during our chat. Straight away prepare myself and planned out where to go & etc.
              The day came, I pick her up from her apartment (she has a fam. apartment in PJ) she was wearing a short tight skirt, a medium deep V Tshirt that shows her cleavage CLEARLY, hot body, 35C abit saggy but natural, small nips, curvy body. I brought her to makan, then go for drinks at speakeasy bars, got a lil touchy & etc. Then reach the time I send her back, we DFK in the car for like almost 15 mins .. more touchy, then she pushed me away, says that it's not the right time yet, we moved too fast and she got shy. As you know, the pancing moment is the best feel, so i have to be patient. So i be gentleman and sent her home, she flew home the next day. I sent her to airport with more DFK and touching moments.
              We kept in touch and started to sexting for like a month or so. THEN this time she is here for a seminar, and she told me she will be staying in hotel during this event, ask if i wanted to drop by. The rest you know la, usual stuff. Not sure if it's me or what, when you got the thing you crave for, you kinda take a step back after. We still kept in touch thou and everytime she is in KL we spend the night together, and i have to work out thousand of excuse to tell my wife I'm not going home, interstate work la & etc.

I told her that i have a wife when i got a little bored. (sorry for being an asshole, but i really feels bad when she get more close) She seems like she already guessed it and is okay with our current situation, and we still kept in touch till now, on & off, she keep telling me she doesn't mind and she is happy as it is now, and convincing me to continue, but my guilt hits really bad for her, idk why. I will fade away when she become a little clingy to keep things as it is.

Am I being a weakling & a jerk over ere ? =\
              Bro, she probably used to this game too. Have you asked or has she shared how many likes she got on her tinder? Probably a long que. My tinder told me before men always hungry, but she picks the one she likes. So yeah they always have a long line of prospect.

If she is good with your status and since she is flying in once in awhile like once a month, you shd continue. Share with her rules of fwb. Did she ask for exclusivity with her? If no, then its ok, if yes, depends. Do u also hit out with few other tinders same time? And if she is really hot in your list. If she is, its probably worth to keep her.

I have 1 who is perfectly understand fwb rules and she is from out of town, so we probably just meet once a month. The other is expecting something more romancing and clingy. So this one i confess i dont do exclusivity with her and things had gone bad.. Not returning my text anymore.. And sometimes i do miss her coz she got nice tits and her moaning when in sex is fucking addictive to listen to. But not planning to coax her back coz that will be very bf gf relationship already. Anyway, u win some u lose some.

Ytd just got matched with another.. The hunt starts again [emoji16]

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. When dry really dry. But last two weeks I got two milfs. 1 is a petite gym loving 40yr old with two kids, 1 is 36 yr old a hot east malaysian with a kid.
                Been chatting and both told me that a lot of guys chat with them and fucking good looking as well.
                They talked with me a 40plus, not goodly looking wif tummy coz I can joke and have chemistry. Went sexual talk a bit. Both told me their fantasy was to have threesome , with two guys and some dominating shit. Both also not looking for serious and one told me she is looking for a guy that is older, not clingy, drinks and loves to fuck directly.
                1 said love swallow the other depends on her mood hehe.

Whilst I lost mybway with the east mal chick, as she got pissed due to some
                Misunderstanding.
                But tonight i have a date with the 40yr old who told me that maybe we can have netflix and chill but lets see how it goes first after tonight.
                She said that she doesn’t want to be seen as easy, even if she wanted sex. And no drama types.

So, guys, don’t rush. Good things will come. Once the ladies are comfortable and know that they can connect and enjoy comfortably with u, it is game. Esp for milfs.
                Let me see if it happens tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Apanamaitu View Post
                  Same here. When dry really dry. But last two weeks I got two milfs. 1 is a petite gym loving 40yr old with two kids, 1 is 36 yr old a hot east malaysian with a kid.
                  Been chatting and both told me that a lot of guys chat with them and fucking good looking as well.
                  They talked with me a 40plus, not goodly looking wif tummy coz I can joke and have chemistry. Went sexual talk a bit. Both told me their fantasy was to have threesome , with two guys and some dominating shit. Both also not looking for serious and one told me she is looking for a guy that is older, not clingy, drinks and loves to fuck directly.
                  1 said love swallow the other depends on her mood hehe.

Whilst I lost mybway with the east mal chick, as she got pissed due to some
                  Misunderstanding.
                  But tonight i have a date with the 40yr old who told me that maybe we can have netflix and chill but lets see how it goes first after tonight.
                  She said that she doesn’t want to be seen as easy, even if she wanted sex. And no drama types.

So, guys, don’t rush. Good things will come. Once the ladies are comfortable and know that they can connect and enjoy comfortably with u, it is game. Esp for milfs.
                  Let me see if it happens tonight.

80% when u had sexting with them and they agreed to meet n chill, that means sex [emoji12]

Else they would meet outside in public place.

Comment

matched 20+ indo girls now waiting to meet up. I flirt them all and ask all of them to hang out. yet to be seen what kind of fruit will bear from these efforts.

on the contrary, switch my location back to KL and got no matches, not even one, in the whole day. Malaysian that picky? Indo chicks look more decent and easier to up

Comment

Originally posted by HardLicker View Post
                      80% when u had sexting with them and they agreed to meet n chill, that means sex [emoji12]

Else they would meet outside in public place.

90% bro.. haha. My power was not good enough on friday night, but worked on sunday afternoon after dropping her kids back to the hubby and some lunch wine.

Maybe my approach was too soft because while fucking, she told me “you should have just dragged me back on friday!” ..

Comment

Just curious guys.. Have u asked how many likes your tinder is having? My S (the clingy one) crashed her account and after reinstalling she had 600 likes overnight.

In fact she told me before finding hungry men is easy, finding someone she is hungry for is challenging.. Hahaha.

Oh btw, me and her all good now. She understands the fwb relationship i wanted.. Met up last Fri evening 7pm. We chatted so comfortably abt both our matches, who we are seeing and how to get more likes and so on. This happened after our rounds of sizzling sex while waiting my bro to be reloaded 🤭... And we fucked again before bidding farewell around mid night.

Comment

Something to share with your tinder... 🤭

Comment

Originally posted by HardLicker View Post
                            Something to share with your tinder... 🤭
                            2016 fake news
                            https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wo...ay-for-a-year/

Comment

Originally posted by mikebanning View Post
                              matched 20+ indo girls now waiting to meet up. I flirt them all and ask all of them to hang out. yet to be seen what kind of fruit will bear from these efforts.

on the contrary, switch my location back to KL and got no matches, not even one, in the whole day. Malaysian that picky? Indo chicks look more decent and easier to up
                              In fact, after away from tinder some time and come back, i feel that all the swipes are waste of them...i look at most of them....can be good candidate for horror movie [emoji23][emoji23]i think they are expecting true love

Comment

Originally posted by Jcwk82 View Post
                                In fact, after away from tinder some time and come back, i feel that all the swipes are waste of them...i look at most of them....can be good candidate for horror movie [emoji23][emoji23]i think they are expecting true love
                                Bro Jcwk82 , I am looking for true love, please introduce them to me.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
                                Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Working...
                                X