No announcement yet.

Hot insurance, PRS, mutual fund agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know of this from some Frens who is somewhat have some loads of $$$ for investments. They work in a group as good buddies. They're is an initiator who will start by approaching a banker relationship manager on high value deposits. He normally start with RM1M. Within weeks he will get the RM for lunch, then coffee at Starbucks, then dinner and then drinks. Each time he will increase his deposits and investments. He knows which RM to choose and normally its young pretty and desperate to meet targets. The RM a young chinese gal in late 20s eventually gave special room services to this guy, he normally fetch her for lunch and obviously they are having lunch in his private condo somewhere in Penang.
    Some desperate RM will ask for customer to refer their friends. This is where the advantage, the guy ask the RM for free regular services as long as he gets customer for her to invest. While he get the benefits of depositing his into her soft and sexy body.

This RM actually does the same to some other customers that this guy introduces. She become a performer without much efforts and enjoys her work while servicing her clients on bed. Seem that this RM was happily married for a few years already and is still doing special favors.

the high rollers get even more intense in Centrl KL where more inflow of $$$ among business man. There's this developer that travels to kl every week for his project gets special service from a local chinese bank RM some 3 years back. Seem that this guys is in his mid 50s and the RM is below 30s. Using his $$$ he convinced the RM to stay with him at his hotel every time he travels to kl. In return he invested into funds for more than RM10M during the period of 5 years. All he need to do is to use the same RM10M to keep rolling within few months within the same RM. He is actually not paying anything at all to this RM for her sex. The RM get loads of commission for the investments. This guy even rotate his investment between 2 banks to get another RM for sex favors. Really smart and salute him.

These are really great way to get free high class sex partners without worrying and paying. How about that.

anyone hot more stories of banker RM especially in Kl and Penang

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_88 View Post
      I know of this from some Frens who is somewhat have some loads of $$$ for investments. They work in a group as good buddies. They're is an initiator who will start by approaching a banker relationship manager on high value deposits. He normally start with RM1M. Within weeks he will get the RM for lunch, then coffee at Starbucks, then dinner and then drinks. Each time he will increase his deposits and investments. He knows which RM to choose and normally its young pretty and desperate to meet targets. The RM a young chinese gal in late 20s eventually gave special room services to this guy, he normally fetch her for lunch and obviously they are having lunch in his private condo somewhere in Penang.
      Some desperate RM will ask for customer to refer their friends. This is where the advantage, the guy ask the RM for free regular services as long as he gets customer for her to invest. While he get the benefits of depositing his into her soft and sexy body.

This RM actually does the same to some other customers that this guy introduces. She become a performer without much efforts and enjoys her work while servicing her clients on bed. Seem that this RM was happily married for a few years already and is still doing special favors.

the high rollers get even more intense in Centrl KL where more inflow of $$$ among business man. There's this developer that travels to kl every week for his project gets special service from a local chinese bank RM some 3 years back. Seem that this guys is in his mid 50s and the RM is below 30s. Using his $$$ he convinced the RM to stay with him at his hotel every time he travels to kl. In return he invested into funds for more than RM10M during the period of 5 years. All he need to do is to use the same RM10M to keep rolling within few months within the same RM. He is actually not paying anything at all to this RM for her sex. The RM get loads of commission for the investments. This guy even rotate his investment between 2 banks to get another RM for sex favors. Really smart and salute him.

These are really great way to get free high class sex partners without worrying and paying. How about that.

anyone hot more stories of banker RM especially in Kl and Penang
      High rollers always get better benefits

Comment

Let's resurrect this thread! I am now looking for a hot takaful agent too. Preferably one who do her makeup so well. Really love ladies who decorates their faces.

Comment

I have had one, from tinder and now she's my Fubu hehe
          Just a coincidence that she is an agent lah ~ but she has a hot bod.

Comment

Originally posted by xeal_aug View Post
            I have had one, from tinder and now she's my Fubu hehe
            Just a coincidence that she is an agent lah ~ but she has a hot bod.
            Aww nice one! PMed you already.

Comment

Well I am also looking for agents or any kind to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              alpha128 signing off!

Comment

Originally posted by keithkeithkeith View Post
                I suppose a 'batang' agent like me won't be making any business here then
                hahaah

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

haha ... today i was approched by a hot unit trust agent .... told her i already have one .. but she still insist to meet me ... lets see la what happen tmrw ...

i know nothing will comw out ... but we can always dream rite ... hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by darkmor View Post
                    haha ... today i was approched by a hot unit trust agent .... told her i already have one .. but she still insist to meet me ... lets see la what happen tmrw ...

i know nothing will comw out ... but we can always dream rite ... hahahah

Wow how nice! I wonder how did she look like? How was her outfit and makeup look like?

Comment

Today I was at Starbucks and next to me was this Chinese insurance agent. Based on her looks she cannot be over 25 and her ass was like omg! Huge in those tight pants.

Then saw the client another 25 something Tudung in her baju kebaya busting in the seams with huge tits and omgfg kinda massive ass. Both were so engrossed in their talks couldn't get their attention. My cock suffered a lot.

While waiting for my driver another Chinese lady stopped her car got out to get signatures from a Malay guy on mutual funds or loan document. She stopped in drop off zone wearing those shorts that shows her full thighs and fat ass.

Came back home to see wife doing yoga showing off her tight bubble butt in yoga pants. Didn't want to disturb her when she is in the zone.

When to my bedroom and saw our Chinese GF in her g string lying on bed back from college and clicking away on her Mac. I just couldn't take it, just pushed her g string aside and shoved my hard cock into her always wet pussy for quickie and left her screaming and panting with a creampie.

This agents menace has made me too horny today evening. Today was just too teasing.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Comment

In between it is just me or all facing problem with tapatalk. In both my iPhone & iPad dpf wasn't working. So installed in my old redmi and it worked. Are others having issue?

Comment

Originally posted by tussy4u View Post
                          Today I was at Starbucks and next to me was this Chinese insurance agent. Based on her looks she cannot be over 25 and her ass was like omg! Huge in those tight pants.

Then saw the client another 25 something Tudung in her baju kebaya busting in the seams with huge tits and omgfg kinda massive ass. Both were so engrossed in their talks couldn't get their attention. My cock suffered a lot.

While waiting for my driver another Chinese lady stopped her car got out to get signatures from a Malay guy on mutual funds or loan document. She stopped in drop off zone wearing those shorts that shows her full thighs and fat ass.

Came back home to see wife doing yoga showing off her tight bubble butt in yoga pants. Didn't want to disturb her when she is in the zone.

When to my bedroom and saw our Chinese GF in her g string lying on bed back from college and clicking away on her Mac. I just couldn't take it, just pushed her g string aside and shoved my hard cock into her always wet pussy for quickie and left her screaming and panting with a creampie.

This agents menace has made me too horny today evening. Today was just too teasing.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
                          Your chinese gf and wife live in the same house?

Comment

Just hooked up with an insurance agent a few days back. Divorcee with 3 kids. Sex was nothing to shout about. But she is quite a horny woman.

Anyone keen to exchange, dm me.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X