WL that you miss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boypogi View Post
    Noob here, we can take photo of WL in action?

Comment

Originally posted by Focker View Post
      No need to be sad I think. Women can be very crazy. No money also die die want to get pregnant. Sad for the child maybe.
      From what I heard from Baobei, she(Xiao Mie) is very playful and the guy who knocked her up don't want to take responsibility. I guess it is not their culture to go for an abortion. Rainbow(GW1) is also retired because some Malaysian dude knocked her up and from what she told me, he barely go and see her and her son. I guess the dude is married and buys stuffs for her whenever it is needed. The girls come here just to find money for their family and some people couldn't be bothered to wear protection and knocked them up and susahkan them. Aih...

Comment

Both the male and female should be responsible in a consensual relationship, unless she’s being raped la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Behind every hot chick
        theres a guy staring at her ass

Comment

Originally posted by hardbiglong View Post
          Noob here, we can take photo of WL in action?
          if they allow.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erald07 View Post
            From what I heard from Baobei, she(Xiao Mie) is very playful and the guy who knocked her up don't want to take responsibility. I guess it is not their culture to go for an abortion. Rainbow(GW1) is also retired because some Malaysian dude knocked her up and from what she told me, he barely go and see her and her son. I guess the dude is married and buys stuffs for her whenever it is needed. The girls come here just to find money for their family and some people couldn't be bothered to wear protection and knocked them up and susahkan them. Aih...
            If a woman has sex without condom or any other contraceptives, and let's the guy shoot inside, she should know what's going to happen.

Unless like boohunta said - kena rape.

Comment

Kuchai also got fc? Now still operating?
              Originally posted by boypogi View Post
              Dollar from fc mentari then fc kuchai then went to senja ttdi then disappeared. active around 2011 to 2014/2015. best PSE from a thai ML who is tall, has natural E cup boobs, CFM looks, fair and smooth skin and sensual body curves. you know what i mean if you had her. she literally can do anything and everything. a total nympho. i wonder where is she now. hope she is ok.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
              Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nobody miss Ah Fong from FC Sunway mentari?

Comment

WL that you miss.

Originally posted by secretsecretes View Post
                  I miss Ella of The Office Puchong.

After my session with FR, I came back for her around 1 month later, then another week after, went for overnight with her, though she wasn't my 1st choice..

She's the type that's no fuss.. DFK like lovers, pussy wet naturally throughout, works hard for my satisfaction, especially for our overnight.

It was suppose to be 3 shots, but I could only manage 2. Not for lacked of effort. I was so humsup attempted 3 shots from 1 - 4am.. only 2 shots, I couldn't managed. Then next morning around 9 - 1030 am tried again, but I guess my water ran out, not even empty climax. The truth was, I was a bit under the weather that day, got caught in the rain earlier..It was frustrating for me, but she was nice and supportive.

If she ever return, I want another rematch!

She’s back. Just RTF her for ST 2 nights ago. Been a while, I was surprised she remembered me. She remembered before our overnight, I took her to supper, even remembered what we had (some bao and dim sum). Even remembered the session was our 4th time together! Damn she kept count. I guess she likes me!

The session was amazing! Won’t go into details as it was RTF. But all the skills were still there. I like the new setup in the Office after the renovation.
                  Last edited by secretsecretes; 12-07-2018, 17:38.
                  I’ll share FL contacts only with Playbaby and active with FRs for the last 6 months.. silent readers stay away! MP contacts I may share, subject to Tnc

Comment

Use same name ? Big boob?
                    She’s back. Just RTF her for ST 2 nights ago. Been a while, I was surprised she remembered me. She remembered I took her to supper, even remembered what we had (some bao and dim sum). Even remembered the session was our 4th time together! Damn she kept count. I guess she likes me!

The session was amazing! Won’t go into details as it was RTF. But all the skills were still there. I like the new setup in the Office after the renovation.

Comment

Originally posted by 209291 View Post
                      Use same name ? Big boob?

Return to her same MP, use same name loh..
                      I’ll share FL contacts only with Playbaby and active with FRs for the last 6 months.. silent readers stay away! MP contacts I may share, subject to Tnc

Comment

Is she big boob and can dfk?
                        Return to her same MP, use same name loh..

Comment

WL that you miss.

Is she big boob and can dfk?

Why don’t you read my previous post on the link?

I won’t spoon feed.. learn the Dpf rules.

New comer please read this

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...6&share_type=t
                          Last edited by secretsecretes; 12-07-2018, 18:06.

Comment

Oh u got mention about dfk...but no mention about boob...lol
                            Why don’t you read my previous post on the link?

I won’t spoon feed.. learn the Dpf rules.

New comer please read this

http%3A%2F%2Fdpf4u%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Fshowpost%2Ephp% 3Fp%3D42476&share_type=t

Comment

Oh u got mention about dfk...but no mention about boob...lol

C cupper on a 140cm body, so yes..

Comment

Thx bro
                                C cupper on a 140cm body, so yes..

Comment

Working...
                                X