Married colleague- Go for it or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sss123456 View Post
    Let me share mine here, about 2 years ago, after a drinking session and fetched a married colleague home, we slept and I penetrated her then realized she was pregnant about a month ago. That was adventurous and yummy experience.

Sent from my FRD-L19 using Tapatalk
    walou...have you seen her after that?

Comment

there is a saying. dont eat and shit at the same place

Comment

Wah.. this topic still hot and steamy yeahh..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
        ~ Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature. | I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world. | Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top. | Men's like Bluetooth device, always seek to pair up when current one missing..... women's like Wi-Fi device, always hook up with the strongest ones ~

Comment

Originally posted by nimbus View Post
          walou...have you seen her after that?
          Sometimes, just meetup. Because she's busy with her kids. Addicted to this though. XD.

Comment

Originally posted by sss123456 View Post
            Sometimes, just meetup. Because she's busy with her kids. Addicted to this though. XD.

Nice bro... she become your fubu?

Comment

It only happen when the office is big. Small office make it awkward all together doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by damgm3 View Post
                Currently one of my colleague(married) is flirting with me and wanna start a relationship with me. But for me, as Im married too, hesistating right now... So whats your thought on this? I dont mind to have a FUBU relationship but i scare things get out of control and then we will be in deep s***.
                My PA is a hot cilipadi, but after many bros here give me hint not to go for it as "dont shit at place you eat" nowdays i do my best to make the girl who are hot tempered to everyone respect me... hahaha, it is cool but not worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by prepaidhabes View Post
                  Nice bro... she become your fubu?
                  Not anymore, maybe future. She married to one of my another colleague.

Comment

Working...
                  X