Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex experience with shemale/ katoey/ ladyboy - TCSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by mantero View Post

    on that time she was in susur jb..just rm50..not sure about now becoz susur is not available anymore

    she's so beautiful..dick also so thick
    Owh yeah.. I rmrber this one.. She will stand at Lorong susur... Rm50... This is during 2003-2006. I think her name was lily back then. Lorong Susur used to have some sexy model looking shemales.. Range from rm50 to RM70... Climb that spiral staircase to the doggy dark room which has a small red light... Those were the days..

    Comment


      Originally posted by iloveshecocks View Post
      Take this challenge guys:

      https://youtu.be/l0MUGeDMAKE
      Bro, video removed by YT - any other working link?...

      Comment


        Hi bros, which apps are best to find for shemale? Other than michat

        Comment


          Is maria salina good?

          Comment


            Originally posted by VODKA SKY View Post

            Owh yeah.. I rmrber this one.. She will stand at Lorong susur... Rm50... This is during 2003-2006. I think her name was lily back then. Lorong Susur used to have some sexy model looking shemales.. Range from rm50 to RM70... Climb that spiral staircase to the doggy dark room which has a small red light... Those were the days..
            omg u really make me laugh when u said spiral staircase... what a memories

            Comment


              Originally posted by samandrews View Post
              Hi bros, which apps are best to find for shemale? Other than michat
              can you teach how to find shemale on michat?

              Comment


                Originally posted by mantero View Post

                can you teach how to find shemale on michat?
                Usually I search at the "People Nearby" section there, they'll usually mention that they're not girls but shemales

                Comment


                  have any bros been make mistake before that you think you hire a wl but turns out to be TS?
                  for the post-op ts, how can we know its a ts and not real woman? i see some pics the doctor do some fucking magic man, cant tell any difference.

                  Comment


                    https://m.my.locanto.asia/kualalumpu...n-Town-KL.html
                    anyone tried this shemale?

                    Comment


                      can anyone recommend any ts who have a thick and curved dick?

                      Comment



                        Join whatsapp group for shemale and female sex pics and videos.

                        https://chat.whatsapp.com/FFpdDwcgQ8Q8GOJwdwjHqs

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by iloveshecocks View Post
                          Join whatsapp group for shemale and female sex pics and videos.

                          https://chat.whatsapp.com/FFpdDwcgQ8Q8GOJwdwjHqs
                          prefer telegram group XD
                          want to stay anonymous

                          Comment


                            Did anyone try this new Thai lb in Melaka? Was quote for 200. Any review here for this pretty lady?

                            https://m.my.locanto.asia/malaccatow...in-Melaka.html

                            A0B01949-C6F0-431F-8400-4B9AAD6F078F.png
                            Wechat babylingling4 WhatsApp 0108909523. Come … view this ad now!

                            Comment


                              Check this sexy out https://youtu.be/YXUqANDSW7s

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by JohnofE View Post

                                Bro, video removed by YT - any other working link?...
                                https://youtu.be/YXUqANDSW7s

                                check my channel for more

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X