Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUBU (FUckBUddy) and FWB (Friends With Benefits)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to the next installment of the story

Comment

Had a week of temporary broke up with fubu....had an insane patch up fuck Friday all night long...she submitted completely to me and I took her anal cherry ...streamy with lot of analingus and creampie ....what else is more exciting than a married Malay lady worship me!!!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new to this FUBU or FWB thing. I've been trying to search for one but so far all the girls that I approached on tinder are not into this thing. Is it I'm the one who had back luck or I just dont know where to start? I need guidance from all of you, where can I get a FUBU, FWB. Is there any forum for it or maybe facebook, or maybe you guys know someone who interested, need help here

a newbie

Comment

Well I started tinder few months ago, matched with few girls and hv some chats with them. From the list, manage to meet only one girl cause most of them normally will disappear after few chats. One day when I was so bored i tried to pm back those girls and happen to be this one girl replied me back after like a month she left my last question to her unanswered. She said she forgot her tinder password thats why she havent replied me since. I am being myself to her talking a lot of lame jokes which she found most of them funny. We live quite close and we have similar preferred place to hang out but I dont hv any intention to meet her until one day we both were so bored that we finally meet just to watch a movie. Then i made a step to see how far she can go so I said to her lets watch the movie then next plan is kissing in the car. She said yes lets do it. Im unsure whether she is serious or not since we both highly talked about gibberish stuff. To confirm this i observe her reaction after the movie ends. I walked with her to her car and she immediately entered her car, say goodbye and drove away. From there i thought she wasnt serious

Few weeks then she tried to ask me out again. I said to her lets do something that we plan to do last time. She said yes again im not sure if she serious so i tried to double triple confirm with her by saying im going to book a hotel for us to check in so u need to be serious if we r going to do this. From her response it looks convincing so I gambled, I book a hotel room for us nearby a shopping mall.

After some coffee I brought her up to the hotel room and she was shocked since i took it seriously. she said she wasnt serious and just being like normal talk gibberish. I thought I failed so I said to her Im not going to do anything to you but since i hv paid the room lets just hv some conversation. After like 2 hours she left and said shes going to meet her friend.

After like half an hour I texted her whether her friend hv come or not she said her friend not going to come so she said if you can fetch me up again to the hotel room im going to let u kiss me. I said are you serious? She said yes. So I came down and fetch her. The rest is history. We spent our night until the next day morning like bridal first night. I was quited shocked actually knowing shes actually a virgin.

Since that day onwards, we meet almost everyweek for that

Comment

More info pls

Comment

Originally posted by imrannyambek View Post
              Well I started tinder few months ago, matched with few girls and hv some chats with them. From the list, manage to meet only one girl cause most of them normally will disappear after few chats. One day when I was so bored i tried to pm back those girls and happen to be this one girl replied me back after like a month she left my last question to her unanswered. She said she forgot her tinder password thats why she havent replied me since. I am being myself to her talking a lot of lame jokes which she found most of them funny. We live quite close and we have similar preferred place to hang out but I dont hv any intention to meet her until one day we both were so bored that we finally meet just to watch a movie. Then i made a step to see how far she can go so I said to her lets watch the movie then next plan is kissing in the car. She said yes lets do it. Im unsure whether she is serious or not since we both highly talked about gibberish stuff. To confirm this i observe her reaction after the movie ends. I walked with her to her car and she immediately entered her car, say goodbye and drove away. From there i thought she wasnt serious

Few weeks then she tried to ask me out again. I said to her lets do something that we plan to do last time. She said yes again im not sure if she serious so i tried to double triple confirm with her by saying im going to book a hotel for us to check in so u need to be serious if we r going to do this. From her response it looks convincing so I gambled, I book a hotel room for us nearby a shopping mall.

After some coffee I brought her up to the hotel room and she was shocked since i took it seriously. she said she wasnt serious and just being like normal talk gibberish. I thought I failed so I said to her Im not going to do anything to you but since i hv paid the room lets just hv some conversation. After like 2 hours she left and said shes going to meet her friend.

After like half an hour I texted her whether her friend hv come or not she said her friend not going to come so she said if you can fetch me up again to the hotel room im going to let u kiss me. I said are you serious? She said yes. So I came down and fetch her. The rest is history. We spent our night until the next day morning like bridal first night. I was quited shocked actually knowing shes actually a virgin.

Since that day onwards, we meet almost everyweek for that
              How old is she? I wonder that you did or not raw her ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

1) Quick sharing on my session with fubu yesterday. Got to know a voluptuous Thai lady through a mutual friend. Quick description of her physical atrributes: big natural d cups, curvy and with a meaty ass. Previously, we had already exchanged contacts and fucked a couple times. She messaged a week ago tell me she's going to be in town and wants to meet up.

2) As I have not seen her for a few months and wanted to give her a proper fucking, I participated in No Nut November in the days leading up to her arrival.

3) On the day she was supposed to arrive, she texted me to tell me she had to postpone her trip by three days which sucked a lot because I would be outstation then.

4) Lo and behold, she made some changes to her itinerary and managed to arrive the evening before I was due to travel. I was pleasantly surprised as this tells me she really wanted to meet up. I knew this was going to be a tryst of epic proportions.

5) Straight after work, I rushed over to the hotel she was staying in. Got into the room, she was in an undone bath robe and a black thong. Her D cups were a sight to behold.

6) We wasted no time - immediately showered and jumped in bed. Started with a blow job. After she spitshined my cock, i flipped her around and went down on her. My goodness, her juices were flowing and she asked me if she could cum in my mouth. After using my hair to steer as I dined on her lady garden, cum she did. The wetness... Fuck.

7) After that, we proceeded to fuck straight for two hours. I am not going to lie and say my cock was iron hard for the entire duration of said fucking, but the woman knows how to push my buttons. She slapped me, I slapped her, choked her, put my finger in her mouth. When she pretended to resist, I got fucking hard... Slapped her silly, choked her, teased her by really stopping "since you asked me to stop"... At which point she slapped me for really stopping hahahaha. She also told me to fuck her properly hard. There's a difference between fucking hard and fucking fast. So the thrusts were slow but forceful. For two hours, we fucked on and off in that manner, slowly but hard and she came three times. It was crazy hot, and we were both drenched in sweat, which to me made the whole thing even better. She told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

8) My short participation in No Nut November meant that the orgasm was fucking intense. I must have shot at least 7 thick ropes of cum all over her face. I don't usually explode like that but the woman likes to edge and watch the cum spurt out rope by rope. Like a geyser eruption, she said. She mentioned she's never been fucked like that and I told her I'm glad I managed to give her a proper fucking. She also said she was fucking tired and her legs were shaking.

8) As I am at work now typing this out instead of working, my shoulders and legs are aching like mad. She has since told me to tell her when I'm in Bangkok... Which I will be for a friend's bachelor party. She told me she will get sex medicine when I see her in Bangkok... Not sure what it is but I told her if I take that, you may have to withstand 4 hours of fucking, not 2. To which she said "Bring it on."

9) Bring it on, I will.
                Last edited by 60722820; 16-11-2018, 15:19.

Comment

Originally posted by 60722820 View Post
                  1) Quick sharing on my session with fubu yesterday. Got to know a voluptuous Thai lady through a mutual friend. Quick description of her physical atrributes: big natural d cups, curvy and with a meaty ass. Previously, we had already exchanged contacts and fucked a couple times. She messaged a week ago tell me she's going to be in town and wants to meet up.

2) As I have not seen her for a few months and wanted to give her a proper fucking, I participated in No Nut November in the days leading up to her arrival.

3) On the day she was supposed to arrive, she texted me to tell me she had to postpone her trip by three days which sucked a lot because I would be outstation then.

4) Lo and behold, she made some changes to her itinerary and managed to arrive the evening before I was due to travel. I was pleasantly surprised as this tells me she really wanted to meet up. I knew this was going to be a tryst of epic proportions.

5) Straight after work, I rushed over to the hotel she was staying in. Got into the room, she was in an undone bath robe and a black thong. Her D cups were a sight to behold.

6) We wasted no time - immediately showered and jumped in bed. Started with a blow job. After she spitshined my cock, i flipped her around and went down on her. My goodness, her juices were flowing and she asked me if she could cum in my mouth. After using my hair to steer as I dined on her lady garden, cum she did. The wetness... Fuck.

7) After that, we proceeded to fuck straight for two hours. I am not going to lie and say my cock was iron hard for the entire duration of said fucking, but the woman knows how to push my buttons. She slapped me, I slapped her, choked her, put my finger in her mouth. When she pretended to resist, I got fucking hard... Slapped her silly, choked her, teased her by really stopping "since you asked me to stop"... At which point she slapped me for really stopping hahahaha. She also told me to fuck her properly hard. There's a difference between fucking hard and fucking fast. So the thrusts were slow but forceful. For two hours, we fucked on and off in that manner, slowly but hard and she came three times. It was crazy hot, and we were both drenched in sweat, which to me made the whole thing even better. She told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

8) My short participation in No Nut November meant that the orgasm was fucking intense. I must have shot at least 7 thick ropes of cum all over her face. I don't usually explode like that but the woman likes to edge and watch the cum spurt out rope by rope. Like a geyser eruption, she said. She mentioned she's never been fucked like that and I told her I'm glad I managed to give her a proper fucking. She also said she was fucking tired and her legs were shaking.

8) As I am at work now typing this out instead of working, my shoulders and legs are aching like mad. She has since told me to tell her when I'm in Bangkok... Which I will be for a friend's bachelor party. She told me she will get sex medicine when I see her in Bangkok... Not sure what it is but I told her if I take that, you may have to withstand 4 hours of fucking, not 2. To which she said "Bring it on."

9) Bring it on, I will.
                  Bro what means by no nut november lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Am making assumption he skip taking any nuts from 1st Nov till his unloading session? Hehe

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky07 View Post

Bro what means by no nut november lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Basically, no cumming in November

Comment

Want to share an encounter I had a couple years back with a manager of mine, who's married with a kid, but she secretly had a crush on me that I didn't know. Let's call her A.

Few years ago, we went on a mini team building trip to Ipoh and stayed in a huge bungalow. There were only 8 of us, half girls half boys. So we all slept downstairs in 2 rooms. At night bunch of us we went clubbing and I got pissed drunk. After dancing though the night we went Back to the bungalow, I went straight to my room and head to bed. The boys decided to go out for supper so I was alone. A decided to check on me and she sat beside my bed. We chatted for a while, and I remember she asked me why don't I sleep upstairs. I was too drunk to take the hint as later on she told me, she was damn horny and wanted me to go upstairs to 1 of the room so we can have a good fuck without getting interrupted. Since I was too drunk and too stupid, I continued to lay on my bed, and she went back to her room after a while.

To be continue..

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mudgod; 17-11-2018, 07:46.

Comment

Many months went on, we never really do anything other than work. Then there was this one day we were chatting on LYNC at work, and she mentioned smtg about 'need to jaga saham'. And I said to her, u are really hot. Don't worry. No matter how ur saham won't drop. And 1 thing let to another, I went on to dare her to make out in the carpark.

You see, we both go to work very early, 6:30am we will reach office even though we start work at 9am. She stays somewhere in Kajang and I stay in Klang, so we had to reach office early to avoid the jam. So I dared her to come to my car the next morning so we can make out. I remember telling her I drive a nicely tinted MPV and we can take a nap together in the car before going to work. She said OK.

The next morning, I arrived slightly earlier and waited in my car. After a few minutes, I saw her car approaching. Her parking spot is around 10 spots from mine. After she parked her car, she got down and walk straight to the lift. I was like Damn! Talk only, no action. I decided to gave her a honk. She stopped, turned around and walk towards my car. My heart was pounding and I remember my cock got so hard at this point. I opened the sliding door of my MPV while she's approaching, so she can sit comfortably at the back. We greeted each other good morning, and I told her I will park the car elsewhere beside a wall, so there's more privacy for us to nap. She smile cheekily and said ok.

Comment

After I parked my car, I climbed to the back of my MPV and sat beside her. You see, 1 thing I love about A is, she is ALWAYS in a dress. ALWAYS!! And her body is my favourite type - average size boobs, B cup, and a lovely round ass that's not too big. And she has very very fair and smooth skin with long straight hair. Sorry back to the car.

I sat beside her and I wasted no time, leaned forward and kissed her. Being our first kiss, it was light and slow, at first. As she was wearing a dress, I put my hand on her thigh, and slowly reach to her ass, and gave it a good squeeze. She stopped kissing me said in '你很坏。。',you are very naughty.. Damn you have no idea how hard my cock was at this time. Sensing her eagerness to have a good fuck, I continued to kiss her and it got more passionate and more tongue. And my hand was still on her ass, but this time with a different goal, to pull down her panty.

I pulled her panty down. We stopped kissing so I can enjoy that horny CFM look on her face. Slowly, I reclined the seat. What really turned me on was as the seat reclined and I was about to go down on her, she spreaded her legs wide open for me, with her heels still on. What really suprised me was, she's a very fair lady. And I've seen her legs many times in office. Smooth as silk. Her pussy was BUSHY to the max. She doesn't trim her hair at all.

Comment

I took a deep breath of her bushy pussy... Smell like heaven...

I ran my tongue softly on the side of her pussy and her thigh areas ccasionally passing her clit, while running my finger lightly on her already dripping wet hole. After a while, I can sense she wants me to suck her clit badly. I didn't. Instead I went up and kissed her again and told her I want to take off her dress completely.

Nothing turns me on more than having a completely naked girl in my car with her legs spread. I took off her bra and started sucking her nipples while squeezing her breasts harder and harder. At this point, I'm sure her pussy is dripping wet so I slowly went down to her pussy,took one last look at her horny face and I knew she wants me to lick her badly and I push my tongue as deep as I can into her pussy and lick up every drop of her pussy juice. It was so tasty. After a while I pushed 2 fingers in and flick her clit with my tongue and she was moaning louder and louder. I couldn't take it anymore, I need to fuck her. My cock needs some pussy juice too.

But to my suprise, she didn't let me fuck her, yet...

Last edited by Mudgod; 18-11-2018, 01:03.

Comment

I went up and sat beside her as I needed to take off my pants. After I took off my pants, to my suprise, she got in front of me, and said '我要你爽。。。',I want you to enjoy, and started stroking my cock.

You should know that A is a very proper person in office. Like I said, she's always in a dress and is always very serious and fierce at work. I always tot she's a boring' auntie'. But watching her stroke my cock was a huge unexpected turn on. And watching her put my cock in her mouth while TWIST stroking it was even a bigger turn on! I was like DAMN she's dirty!!!

To keep my story short, I gave her a good fuck in the car that morning and shot all my sperm on her tummy. We went on to fuck each other's brain out almost every work day for a year.

Some things about A that I love...

Her period is always very timely. So every month for a week, I get to shoot every single drop of my sperm in her pussy. After a couple of months of fucking, I got her so addicted to me that I made her beg for my sperm whenever I'm fucking her during her safe period.

She is very loud. She loves to moan really really loud. I remember there was this 1 time I was fingering her and she got so wet that I ended up fisting her. She was practically screaming and begging for more.

Besides fucking in the car, every month during her safe period, we will check in to a hotel. That's when we will bring a bottle of wine, and she gets even dirtier after a couple of glasses of wine. And that was also how I ended up fucking her asshole. There was this one time, she was sucking my cock in my car and I was fingering her pussy. She got so wet that I started inserting 1 finger into her asshole too. And she loved it. So during one of our hotel outing, I brought along KY jelly, and shot every drop into her asshole after some intoxication.

We made tons of videos of us fucking. Yes you must be thinking we are crazy since she's married, and yes I'm married too. But we got so addicted with each other that we became so comfortable. And she is not shy with the camera. She will look straight into the camera while sucking my cock, or when I'm pounding her and say '不要停。。大力点。。。!',don't stop, harder.

Even when she's having her period, we will meet up so she can suck my cock. And she always swallow every drop of my sperm.

To cut a long story short, I got kinda bored after a while and I slowly let it die off after a year +. Also, there was another couple of Punjabi and Malay FUBU so I had to make some sacrifices.

-the end-

Last edited by Mudgod; 18-11-2018, 01:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X