Biz Forum/Conference chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biz Forum/Conference chick

I gave a speech to a bunch of MBA students a while back, one of the chicks at the conference was rubbing her tits on my back the entire time during the networking session.

So I thought I was about to get lucky on that night, but no luck.

I googled and AFAIK even if the tits are boobjob, they have feeling in them.

I bumped into her again a few days ago post-MCO at work, turns out she lived nearby, so we went out for lunch, while lining up to order, she started rubbing my lil' bro, I had to hide my hard on from the counter all the way back to our table.

During lunch, she played with my lil bro with her foot, we didn't get to do anything much after that because I had a meeting to rush off to and she had to get back to work, she was still WFH.

Tonight she is asking me to go over to netflix and chill, should I go?

I don't know if I should go or not because she seems to be the drama/crazy type and might cause problems if our relationship doesn't go well.

She also has been sending me pictures like these, it is getting a bit hard to say no. Can I bang her and just cabut and ignore her? LOL XD

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

just bang her few times and leave.
    she might be lust bombing you
    be aware she will use these chat history to blackmail you
    Ive met her she will purposely move to my nearby house (didnt know how she know where i lived), and stalked me by waiting me go downstair, i was lucky she didnt stab me in her house...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Well I am not replying her if that helps lol.

I think I will DL snapchat and talk to her there instead, will go bang her later tonight to get it out of my system.

I think I will also check if she is a plant by the HM, just in case this is trap!

Comment

Good luck and be careful!

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Comment

I banged her during lunch time, came so hard I almost passed out, quite convenient to have someone so close to work that I can bang.

Hopefully out of my system now.

Comment

Originally posted by gabby68 View Post
            I banged her during lunch time, came so hard I almost passed out, quite convenient to have someone so close to work that I can bang.

Hopefully out of my system now.
            Congrats bro
            'men were born between a woman's legs,
            and spend the rest of their lives
            trying to get back in between them,
            because there's no place like home'

Make sure you are actively posting FR before asking for contact...Profile with 'ZERO' FR posting will be ignored

Comment

Unfortunately I lost self control after work yesterday, and went to her place, banged her all night and now she thinks we are bf/gf...sigh...no self control....

Comment

Lol I find it more curious how the two of you guys know the same girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gameplayoff View Post
                  Lol I find it more curious how the two of you guys know the same girl.

I think he is speaking generally about women etc..

Comment

Ah ok ok. But just to share, it’s going to get messy bro. Haha. U have to be able to fuck her and then leave it. Once u get emotionally involved it’s gonna get messy.

Simple example is when u start missing her (don’t confuse horniness and missing her) and if u find out she’s now banging someone else and then u get a bit jealous. At that exact movement u will know you’re fucked. So keep this in mind and I wish u the best!

Comment

Originally posted by gabby68 View Post
                      banged her all night and now she thinks we are bf/gf....
                      only ov with someone that u seen more than 6 months

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Working...
                      X