How to turn her into fubu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to turn her into fubu?

Found this hot milf in my building and start talking+complimenting her. Got her number, made plans to meet next week.

How to proceed? Suggestion how to straight seal the deal after next meeting?

Background- I'm chinese dude in 20s, she's mid 30, well dressed malay. Stalked her online, seems she is either married or divorced with kids

If she is divorced, just let things flow and simply avoid talking about the matters of the heart. She wants your dick.

If she is still married, I would stay away, plenty of other fish in the sea.

Comment

If shes with kids, i dont suggest you bang her while her kids are in beside room..as a general rule, you do not want to see her kids while shes a single mom

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Originally posted by abcder2 View Post
        Found this hot milf in my building and start talking+complimenting her. Got her number, made plans to meet next week.

How to proceed? Suggestion how to straight seal the deal after next meeting?

Background- I'm chinese dude in 20s, she's mid 30, well dressed malay. Stalked her online, seems she is either married or divorced with kids
        Wow. Any updates bro? Once meeting and chatting with her a few times, gradually go into the subject of sex and see how it goes from there. Since youre younger, can maybe act innocent, ask for advice, close in from there.

Comment

Working...
        X