Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For cheongster hitting 50s, how many times can u shoot in a night without pill?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For cheongster hitting 50s, how many times can u shoot in a night without pill?

    As the title says, just curious how many of you cheongster hitting 50s can shoot or fuck Yr partner or FL or Fwb in a night or session without any pill?


    Mine was max 3 times in a session w my FB within 2 hrs and recovery for the next shot was like 15min for one of those shoots but this was like once in 2 of 3 moons. Haha. Surprise myself or my FB was doing a great job.

    #2
    Originally posted by EzGoingGuy View Post
    As the title says, just curious how many of you cheongster hitting 50s can shoot or fuck Yr partner or FL or Fwb in a night or session without any pill?


    Mine was max 3 times in a session w my FB within 2 hrs and recovery for the next shot was like 15min for one of those shoots but this was like once in 2 of 3 moons. Haha. Surprise myself or my FB was doing a great job.
    May I know your workout plan and also your diet? Also how many years do you train to achieve this level?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Ah_Heng View Post

      May I know your workout plan and also your diet? Also how many years do you train to achieve this level?
      Well I just keep myself fit and in shape by running and active. I eat normal like what everyone would but less in quantity.

      Hitting 3 times in a rare occurence but with my FB, I have done it twice over a period of 1 year but mostly one or twice when we meet in an hr session.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by EzGoingGuy View Post

        Well I just keep myself fit and in shape by running and active. I eat normal like what everyone would but less in quantity.

        Hitting 3 times in a rare occurence but with my FB, I have done it twice over a period of 1 year but mostly one or twice when we meet in an hr session.
        I've never managed to cum twice before even though I took a few 2 shot packages. Feel quite numb and with condom on almost can't feel anything.

        I think to achieve what you do I will have to lose my pork belly. Maybe shifting all that fatty mass uses too much energy

        Comment


          #5
          I don't take pill, the best I can do it is one shot before I sleep, and another shot in the morning after I wake up, the shot in the morning is usually more powerful than the one at night. I can no longer cheong two shots per hour like I was back in my 20s. Once my first shot was out, I have to rest. I face problem with port having mattress on the floor, as I prefer to stand to do the deeds, if not, my back will feel pain now. The best thing about aging is you don't cum easily, erection can last longer, more foreplay and yet you won't cum, long BBBJ and yet you won't come, tahan lasak, but once it is out, then it will go to hibernation mode for longer time, and I prefer to watch porn of old man with young girls, maybe a reflection of me being old, LOL.

          Comment


            #6
            Mostly depends on your body chemistry. I have no problem cumming 2 or 3 times a night if I am not tired or stressed out that day. Problem is after those actions the next day body and knees feel like jelly....lolx.

            Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Most 3 times within 2 hours without any pills. Last thursday did 3 times in two hours and saturday 2 times in two hours during my visit to Pattaya.

              Comment


                #8
                Wow. You guys are strong. Good motivation for me to start training my stamina.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Really salute you guys! Usually after 1st shot, very difficult to wake didi up for 2nd shot. Been thinking to get supplement to boost up stamina. Heard black stout with eggs will do the trick. Anyone tried this? Harmful with pills and chemical, so have to go for natural stuff.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by d3xt3rity View Post
                    Really salute you guys! Usually after 1st shot, very difficult to wake didi up for 2nd shot. Been thinking to get supplement to boost up stamina. Heard black stout with eggs will do the trick. Anyone tried this? Harmful with pills and chemical, so have to go for natural stuff.
                    Usually anticipation of sex with different hot girl will be sufficient to shorten your refractory period. That's how it usually happens.

                    I recommend not to force yourself unnaturally. When we were young and can shoot five to twelve times a day it's not like five to twelve times more women looked for us. There's no point chasing an old dream that never had a chance to exist.

                    I think after we reach a certain age we just have to maximize our time left instead of over-exerting in a way that might get us killed

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ah_Heng View Post

                      Usually anticipation of sex with different hot girl will be sufficient to shorten your refractory period. That's how it usually happens.

                      I recommend not to force yourself unnaturally. When we were young and can shoot five to twelve times a day it's not like five to twelve times more women looked for us. There's no point chasing an old dream that never had a chance to exist.

                      I think after we reach a certain age we just have to maximize our time left instead of over-exerting in a way that might get us killed
                      True! I think it's matter of how anticipated we are. Imagine if having sex with super hot model with tiptop figure + killer assets. Confirm we are able to shoot second round. But if having normal sex with wife / regular partner.. Confirm 1 shoot later we no mood alrdy. Thats the difference

                      Comment


                        #12
                        it depends la i think. if like GF or wife/ regular sex partner. maybe after 1 shot. then no mood already.. but if some powerful ah moi. sure wanna go as many rounds as possible

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I think it has to do with fitness. I'm 49 and at most 2 times with 45minutes rest in between, but more often than not it is usually one time by the time want to go second round my hips would feel tired. So the girl must be hot and really good to get me going. OV I think I can manage 4 with one the next day.
                          Lately I feel satisfied with the gfe rather than the actual sex. I notice I have been coming early so I have been exercising my didi a bit and yet to see the result.

                          Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #14
                            One shot max with HM. but can go 2nd with long time scandal coz she seemed to know the right keys... and yeah need a pill.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by kwonzz View Post

                              True! I think it's matter of how anticipated we are. Imagine if having sex with super hot model with tiptop figure + killer assets. Confirm we are able to shoot second round. But if having normal sex with wife / regular partner.. Confirm 1 shoot later we no mood alrdy. Thats the difference
                              Fuah! Don't say hot model... if Adriana Lima kena tapao by me she will be burping and coughing out cum and leaking it from all her holes while shaking and shivering. The very next day she will walk around as if she still being fucked and no choice when to cum and still thinking of fuck and cum
                              She gonna get it real bad (or should I say real good lol)

                              So in hindsight it's actually good we don't do this to our regular partner, or else nothing will get done in the day lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X