Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Femdom with Sex

Hi,

Sorry to admins if this thread already exists, but just wondering if Malaysia has any femdom services? I'm looking for basically WL that does some light domination but of course sex is included.. such as being tied up and forced to give oral and she take control during fj etc etc.

In Hong Kong on their sex161 website or whatever it is called these days, I used the services of a mistress before, for that session I chose only bondage play and she finished me with two massage devices on the front and back of my penis. If I had time and cash (wasn't cheap) I would have asked for full sex service as well.

Anybody know anybody providing services like that here in Malaysia?

Thanks

Originally posted by raufgar View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to admins if this thread already exists, but just wondering if Malaysia has any femdom services? I'm looking for basically WL that does some light domination but of course sex is included.. such as being tied up and forced to give oral and she take control during fj etc etc.

In Hong Kong on their sex161 website or whatever it is called these days, I used the services of a mistress before, for that session I chose only bondage play and she finished me with two massage devices on the front and back of my penis. If I had time and cash (wasn't cheap) I would have asked for full sex service as well.

Anybody know anybody providing services like that here in Malaysia?

Thanks
    Have you tried Queen Alexa? She’s all over craiglist. Can’t find FR on her yet

Comment

Actually, no haven't tried any in Malaysia. Just checked her profile, she looks good but quite expensive (she charges USD.. would not hurt though to message her and ask about her rates I guess)

Comment

Working...
      X