Cheong local FL,, but find out is someone you know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheong local FL,, but find out is someone you know

Hi guys,, I always wanted to ask,, is any of you guys have an experience when looking to cheong local FL,, suddenly when she local FL open the door room find out, eventually she is someone you know ...

Maybe one of your friends wife, sister, collouge wife,
    long lost school mate, or friends ex girl, or doesn't matter as long someone you definitely know ..

So what to do ? Still continue to cheong her ?
    Or maybe she need money and you decided to help her ?
    Or her husband can't satisfied her , and she is really horny ,, would you help her as well ?

Come guy's ,, let share some of your golden experience ...
    I believe everyone at dpf ,, would love to read such stories ..
    For me, honestly I never encountered such experience ,, but ...
    There's one time , when I get to know a bitch, which from her face ,, really look horny , expected someone huge dick to fuck her ..

The stories begin from my wife sister friends,,
    There was a opportunity , when that bitch get a long to vacation we her family and ours, she simply try to approach me even her husband around .. WTF 😅

Her way she talks , movement & face was damm horny ,, but of course I don't do anything at all .. but I know this bitch sure got curi makan kat luar ..

From the statement my wife sister told me,, her friends pernah look for other man and was find out by her husband ,, of course her husband was angry,, but the best part is,, she responds saying that,, she was try to test market value of her ,, see still attractive or not .. WTF 🤦 ,, like that kind of reasons also can ..

I was surprised that,, most horny ladies was from ppl wife ... Maybe I think they get used to have regular sex,, but suddenly she was boring with her husband dick or her husband not give enough to her ,, that why she must cari makan kat luar ...

Guys,, if anyone of you have great stories to share ..
    Just feel free to discuss at here .. Tqvm to all dpf sifu .. ,🙏🙏🙏

Example .. ,������ some stories like this

Comment

I met my hometown-mate before, we had a good laugh and continue to business.
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Originally posted by XiaoJiao View Post
        I met my hometown-mate before, we had a good laugh and continue to business.
        Good mah,, at least u know she is available at all time .. ,��

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          Hi guys,, I always wanted to ask,, is any of you guys have an experience when looking to cheong local FL,, suddenly when she local FL open the door room find out, eventually she is someone you know ...

Maybe one of your friends wife, sister, collouge wife,
          long lost school mate, or friends ex girl, or doesn't matter as long someone you definitely know ..

So what to do ? Still continue to cheong her ?
          Or maybe she need money and you decided to help her ?
          Or her husband can't satisfied her , and she is really horny ,, would you help her as well ?

Come guy's ,, let share some of your golden experience ...
          I believe everyone at dpf ,, would love to read such stories ..
          For me, honestly I never encountered such experience ,, but ...
          There's one time , when I get to know a bitch, which from her face ,, really look horny , expected someone huge dick to fuck her ..

The stories begin from my wife sister friends,,
          There was a opportunity , when that bitch get a long to vacation we her family and ours, she simply try to approach me even her husband around .. WTF [emoji28]

Her way she talks , movement & face was damm horny ,, but of course I don't do anything at all .. but I know this bitch sure got curi makan kat luar ..

From the statement my wife sister told me,, her friends pernah look for other man and was find out by her husband ,, of course her husband was angry,, but the best part is,, she responds saying that,, she was try to test market value of her ,, see still attractive or not .. WTF 🤦 ,, like that kind of reasons also can ..

I was surprised that,, most horny ladies was from ppl wife ... Maybe I think they get used to have regular sex,, but suddenly she was boring with her husband dick or her husband not give enough to her ,, that why she must cari makan kat luar ...

Guys,, if anyone of you have great stories to share ..
          Just feel free to discuss at here .. Tqvm to all dpf sifu .. ,[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
          Nvr had such experience, so far but it will be interesting to hear other people's experience on this.

Comment

Partially to cheonging; and revive old topic.

I've never had the situation to meet FL someone I know, and I don't have to money to go FL every time also so my probability also almost zero.

But on tinder I always see my colleagues and my old friends... But they never seem to match with me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Happyhellos View Post
              But on tinder I always see my colleagues and my old friends... But they never seem to match with me.
              That would depends on what's the purpose of your colleagues, your old friends and you joining Tinder.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
              Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Originally posted by XiaoJiao View Post
                That would depends on what's the purpose of your colleagues, your old friends and you joining Tinder.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
                Most of them I belive is looking for long term relationships. Only a minority looking for other than that.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried before cheong local NL, then after 1-2 week, when i was shopping with my wife, she appeared in front of me (she was working at a booth in MV, some sort of event). Luckily she did not do anything crazy / talk to me. We just look at each other and smile.

Comment

mine almost similar like yours but was in Shenzhen during a business incentive trip..

Book a girl from KTV for overnight, the next day lunch at restaurant that same girl was there as waitress, serving my table...
                    my fellow trip buddies recognized her and we all had a big laugh

Comment

This site is also good

Comment

had that experience before, it was at a private yacht party where the girls booked are mostly expensive local model. each girl are being paid around 5k just to party on the boat and extra side nego starting from 2k.

so i was invited to join the party by the dato' and when i arrived at the party, i was told that the girls will arrive later and we guys batang started to drink first. when the ladies arrive i didn't notice till we were out in the open sea. i saw 1 of my friend gf was one of the party girl.

she approached me and i was like .. wow i didn't know you were here as party girl (seen her few time and wanted to bang her during clubbing but the bf was there protecting lol and not really close to the bf)

long story shot, i banged her that day ...and few time after that outside. years later they got married and i didn't bother to attend the wedding dinner.

Comment

Hahaha depends idf you want to maintain anonymousity or not

Comment

Working...
                          X