The real urut batin experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bros here tried before the real/authentic urut batin and can share the experience?

Because a lot of WL now also advertise they know urut batin but we do not have the info on how exactly urut batin should be.

Sharing my experience, I have not tried it but just gotten the info from a lady offering urut batin with minyak lintah.

the lady advertising urut batin said I have to undergo 3 times of urut batin which will be done in 3 consecutive days before I can ejaculate again.. she said before that is pantang period. And best is not to cum at least 3 days before start the first massage session.

bros please share your experience so we all know how exactly is the real urut batin.

Originally posted by real5 View Post
    Any bros here tried before the real/authentic urut batin and can share the experience?

Because a lot of WL now also advertise they know urut batin but we do not have the info on how exactly urut batin should be.

Sharing my experience, I have not tried it but just gotten the info from a lady offering urut batin with minyak lintah.

the lady advertising urut batin said I have to undergo 3 times of urut batin which will be done in 3 consecutive days before I can ejaculate again.. she said before that is pantang period. And best is not to cum at least 3 days before start the first massage session.

bros please share your experience so we all know how exactly is the real urut batin.
    I done it with man massues la
    Not that I'm gay or anything just that I had more confidence in them than ML

Usually done with body massage.
    It's usually very painful. All of them will ask me to pantang from sex. Usual pantang is 1 day. And if need to do repetitively, my usual guy will ask me to space at least 1 day la. Not consecutive

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by real5 View Post

how much she offers per massage bro?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam.ahmad View Post
        I done it with man massues la
        Not that I'm gay or anything just that I had more confidence in them than ML

Usually done with body massage.
        It's usually very painful. All of them will ask me to pantang from sex. Usual pantang is 1 day. And if need to do repetitively, my usual guy will ask me to space at least 1 day la. Not consecutive

That would be interesting to try. Price n location? U got ah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Noyze View Post
          That would be interesting to try. Price n location? U got ah?

Can find in FB. Quite few advertise their service

Comment

I have done one in Cheras/ KL near Menara PGRM before, but i'm really not sure if that is the traditional/real one or the dirty ones hahaa
            it's about 200+ if i didnt remember wrongly

Comment

If u want cheap but quality, malay traditional urut batin (of course no hanky panky) I knew 3-4 trusty people around Klang Valley..

Comment

There is this Thai port next to Batu caves. Strictly no sex no HJ no ejaculation. Priced quite fair with rm30 top up paid at counter. Don't need to ask up front. ML will ask towards the last 15mins if you want "la gen". They also provide woman uterus msg but need to call in advance as there are only 2 ML that's familiar.

What they do is to stretch your balls & penis. Similar theory behind the Chinese "la Jin"

Disclaimer, some of their customer are fairly unetiquette and during nearly all my visits, there would bound to be a Chinese or Indian old man that would speak on phone, try to pick up the ML, or have serious burping issue. Bring headphones if you want to have some serenity.

Msg settings are as such. Bed on floor with curtains. If you go with friends, they will open up curtain but close it off during batin.

Been going there for 2yrs. Mostly for tune up. Especially great if I had a long sex marathon or an important sex date cmg up. Some might think it's a placebo effect but found it to be effective.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

I found one at Isan Thai opposite Digital Mall. Tried few times but It really hurts in the beginning but the pain will dissolve once u reach the 6th or 7th time visit. I have forgotten the ML name but from what the lady told me that the ML’s there generally will auto-prompt ‘La Gen’ word when the session starts. Price quite a worth ones but always have to sacrifice your comfort when you want to strengthen your gun.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelezm View Post
                    I found one at Isan Thai opposite Digital Mall. Tried few times but It really hurts in the beginning but the pain will dissolve once u reach the 6th or 7th time visit. I have forgotten the ML name but from what the lady told me that the ML’s there generally will auto-prompt ‘La Gen’ word when the session starts. Price quite a worth ones but always have to sacrifice your comfort when you want to strengthen your gun.

Digital mall in section 14, pj?

Comment

Originally posted by tipman View Post
                      Digital mall in section 14, pj?

Ahh yes bro, forgot to mention the specific landmark.

Comment

Originally posted by prepaidhabes View Post
                        If u want cheap but quality, malay traditional urut batin (of course no hanky panky) I knew 3-4 trusty people around Klang Valley..
                        bro, i have pm u

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

The effect is good or so so only?

Comment

Care to share where about?pm pls
                            Last edited by Jiaujiau; 02-08-2018, 20:03.

Comment

Actually found someone who does this at Kota Damansara.

https://m.facebook.com/miapondan/

Done by shemale. Am not sure how good it is as the last benchmark i had was quite a long time ago. that one hurt so much almost faint but totally worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X