Gay Massage Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay Massage Experience

Just want to start , anyone tried Male massage and oral or hardcore sex, i am not gay but interested to explore, same like how we are enjoying sex with TS.... any place in KL for gay massage????

Originally posted by mousepad View Post
    Just want to start , anyone tried Male massage and oral or hardcore sex, i am not gay but interested to explore, same like how we are enjoying sex with TS.... any place in KL for gay massage????
    Hi bro,

I had went to Borneo Native Massage at Taman Desa area, i was teman my gay friend to there and why not not trying.

It was a okay experience, went there and pick one of the local male CKT (forgot the name) and after that HJ and BBBJ, I also help him jack off too, that kind of experience kinda nice and it seems gay people really really good in BBBJ and even HJ also has rythem and not that hard.

I would suggest you to check out the Utopia website (but I think it's not longer that updated as back in 2012), also can try bb boy at taman desa too, though that one are FJ enable but I am not into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    alpha128 signing off!

Comment

Thanks bro will try BB boy and update, however yes i am also not in FJ, only want Oral, like somebody suck my ass and cock and i can suck as well (depends how horny i am) :)

Comment

I think only me and Holyman went for the full body massage experience in Dai Nam Hotel Spa in HCMC...

Just a normal and regular massage...whereby your whole body is scrub by another naked male...

Someone is traumatized...hahaha...

Other than that:
        U can try Sado Man Spa
        Craigslist for Male Massage (alot of hunks there too), Locanto and Cracker too
        Utopia is another good lead
        TravelGayAsia

#RETIRED
        #WAITING-TIME
        #AIDeS
        #STDs-iso

#BAN-PORTs
        #BAN-MPs
        #BAN-FLOWER-JOINTs
        #BAN-KTVs
        #BAN-PAPAYA-FARMs
        #BAN-ANACONDA-W-EGGS-IN-FOREST
        #BAN-AMAZON

#FIND-WIFI
        #EAT-PRAY-LIVE

#BENCHMARK-ME
        #I-DARE-YOU
        #SUPPORT-LGBTIA

#DICK-STAB-DICK

#TRUST-ME-U-DIE

Comment

Got to check these places out! Any recommendations on Ts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
            Hi bro,

I had went to Borneo Native Massage at Taman Desa area, i was teman my gay friend to there and why not not trying.

It was a okay experience, went there and pick one of the local male CKT (forgot the name) and after that HJ and BBBJ, I also help him jack off too, that kind of experience kinda nice and it seems gay people really really good in BBBJ and even HJ also has rythem and not that hard.

I would suggest you to check out the Utopia website (but I think it's not longer that updated as back in 2012), also can try bb boy at taman desa too, though that one are FJ enable but I am not into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I tried bb boy once, to experience how's male n male massage, I am not gay but more to curiosity. Was B2b massage no bj but the gay masseur keep pushing me for fuck job. He was really friendly but horny. Keep begging me to fuck him. My little brother not in to that mode but I letting him to fuck me instead. feeling was very very weird but I feel what the girl feels whn I fuck them.. Once is enough for this but not bad to try though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I tried enquiry BB, but heard only pure massage , no B2B, any other recommendation, as i could see couple of Ad of gay in China town but not dare to try any good suggestions

Comment

Working...
              X