Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievable fantasy targets

Hi guys

Any of you want to share your achievable fantasy bonks?

Mine is definitely Anna En. Check her out on instagram. Cute Singaporean girl with a body built for fucking.

I don't know if I am allowed to post her pictures here. If I am not, I will delete immediately. Mods/admins do let me know ya.

Met her twice already, for PR stuff related to work so although very improbable to fuck her, not entirely impossible. Haha.

annaen2_k2yb.640.jpgannaen6_gzmm.640.jpgDHFDJHJFGJH.jpgtumblr_omjc5qsxpn1qfa6yyo1_1280.jpg

Wow! that body is for sure to die for

Comment

Omg.....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by annevamp View Post
        Hi guys

Mine is definitely Anna En. Check her out on instagram. Cute Singaporean girl with a body built for fucking.

I don't know if I am allowed to post her pictures here. If I am not, I will delete immediately. Mods/admins do let me know ya.

Met her twice already, for PR stuff related to work so although very improbable to fuck her, not entirely impossible. Haha.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297744[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297745[/ATTACH]
        Wah...lou. Got more pics or not?

Comment

go for it bro

Comment

oh niceeeeee.....hola

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi guys

[ATTACH=CONFIG]297742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297744[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]297745[/ATTACH]
              the body is amazing plus with a decent and cute look....greatttttttttttttttt

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Comment

80 percent of your fantasies are achievable IF you have the "kaching kaching"

Currently been bonking local IG models for money and made them my sugar babes. I handpick them so I can expect at least if they suck during on the bed, their figure makes it all worth it. [emoji41]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

damn bro, shes so gorgeous!
                  Hi guys

Comment

How much did the local IG models cost?

Originally posted by karlz66 View Post
                    80 percent of your fantasies are achievable IF you have the "kaching kaching"

Currently been bonking local IG models for money and made them my sugar babes. I handpick them so I can expect at least if they suck during on the bed, their figure makes it all worth it. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by lolzer123123 View Post
                      How much did the local IG models cost?
                      Information can't be disclosed. Apologies.

Comment

Hi guys

Tbh i fap to her pics many many times ady.. so i wish you all the best and let us know the FR, see if she performs as good as my imagine her to be :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by richardss View Post
                          Tbh i fap to her pics many many times ady.. so i wish you all the best and let us know the FR, see if she performs as good as my imagine her to be [emoji14]

If she's in local Malaysian grounds, I'd make my move on her already. Singaporeans are more open minded and materialistic. But as usual, their prices rapes me instead due to their currency conversion. :(

Rather bang a Taiwanese grade A model with that amount of money.

Comment

Would love to up NOC's Nina Tan. Those bouncy tits and ahlian face.

Comment

Originally posted by karlz66 View Post
                              If she's in local Malaysian grounds, I'd make my move on her already. Singaporeans are more open minded and materialistic. But as usual, their prices rapes me instead due to their currency conversion. :(

Rather bang a Taiwanese grade A model with that amount of money.

Haha Taiwan mm got body as fuckable as Anna? [emoji57]

Comment

Working...
                              X