Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you dare to watch ur Gf/ HM? FUBU have sex with other guys in front of you ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erkkss aghh its always not mutual wish .. so that will be number one hindrance.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a fantasy for me for some time , I would love to see some other man cum on my wife ass

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by johan84 View Post
        Yes i would dare to watch my HM being fucked by others and impregnanted. It has been my fantasy and wishlist for quite some time. It will surely give me a hard-on just to think about it. And doing it is always my dream.
        It would be a fantasy but not every wife accept this idea... I find it hard to pursue my wife to accept this idea too

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Comment

lololololololololo

Comment

i saw this in comic only... his wife willing to do this cause loving him

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely no. I would literally murder the guy and chop off his brother. Haha or at least dump the girl.

Comment

Strictly no.

Comment

rarely wife but bf and FUBU will be the first target

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting question.

Not too sure about HM, as I've never had one so far. As for gf, closest I ever got to something like this was with my exgf in uni overseas. How it started was, at that time we both had a HUGE appetite when it came to sex, regularly doing it 3 or 4 in a day even. We would of course also try all sorts of stuff, and one day this topic came up.

I'm not sure how it came up, I think at that time we were talking about a 3some. Anyway one day we decided it'd be fun to dip our toes a little into the pool a bit, and coincidentally I lost a bet to her (can't remember what it was about). We decided that her reward was that we'd hit the nearby club and she'd get to dance with any guy that catches her eye.

I remember that I felt it was a HUGE turn on when we were discussing how to proceed. First of all there is of course the venue, we chose a nearby club that is frequented mainly by students from our uni, as the security of that club is much better. Secondly we established some ground rules: we'd go there and leave together, but once we were there she'd be free to pick out a target from the dance pool and dance with him, and I would not stop her. Next, we established some boundaries, I told her only dancing, and light hugging at the waist/shoulder at most, and she agreed. Although secretly I was prepared that they might peck each other on their cheeks or hug each other tightly.

Anyway, long story short, we hit the club, and I settled myself down near the bar and after a few quick drinks watched her as she joined the dance pool. Sure enough, very quickly she started dancing with foreigner guy. But what caught me off guard afterwards was how "aggressive" the guy was with her, but instead of pushing him away, she was actually semi encouraging him on. There was a part where the guy was hugging her from behind and grinding his groin into her butt area, and instead of moving away she actually grinder back. I was quite angry at that time and was about to call it quits, but I managed to calm myself, and I saw her subtly giving me naughty smiles, so I knew she was doing it on purpose. Somehow that really turned me on, so I allowed her to continue. Anyway, as I said, the guy wasn't being modest about it, he was groping her all over, and she basically encouraged him on. I was quite surprised as it was way more than what we agreed before hand, but as I said it was a mighty turn on as well. Anyhow, she managed to extract herself after a while and we went back together. Needless to say, we were both extremely horny when we got back to our place, and I gave her some of the hardest pounding I have ever given her. Sort of like me "punishing" her for being so "slutty".

Anyway, that was the closest I have gotten regarding this topic, and I can understand how it is such a turn on for some guys. I myself was really turned on watching my partner "misbehave" in front of me and it really spurred me to want to "punish" her for it.

On a side note, in a much different encounter, I had the chance to be the so called "bull", fcuking and creampie-ing someone's fiance while he watched. It was a nice experience, but it wasn't too much different from normal fcuking for me, just with the added awkwardness of having a guy watching over the whole thing. To me watching my exgf hot dancing and being groped by another man was a much more intense experience

Comment

Would love to see the day when my wife can accept this... but actually I wanted to let her try sensual massage by a male in a hotel room then see if she would get wet during the session.... like how we get hard during massage by ML when they are teasing us... that's the first step..

Comment

not in my lifetime...im selfish huhu

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-690M using Tapatalk

Comment

i would allow, but my other half wont do it anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X