Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do if your GF/HM / Fiancee becomes fat and fatter .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her 'on this weekend we will go for a jog . Long time no jog . Its sure be fun !'

Rather than 'u fat ady dear. You should go for gym '

What the different between 2 lines ?

The 1st one is more fun than the 2nd . And you didnt show that you just want to have fun rather than like scold her .

So if she really like it than she will do jog rapidly.

It sure takes time to change the attitude right ?

Cheers !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

doesn't matter if she turns fat... i'll have more to love her... and to watch and grab those bouncing bouncing wave... wahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
        OK This is freaking fatt to the max

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77566[/ATTACH]
        This one considered fat ah?? I find this one very acceptable lah!!she has a nice ass...mmmm! Then again I have a thong fetish...

Comment

Well, one man's food is another man's poison. So it doesn't matter. If you love your partner, you will love her whether she's fat or thin. And if you prefer her thin then you might want to sacrifice and go on a diet and exercise with her
          Thank you bros. for your thanks and likes, I will do my best to contribute more

Comment

together eat healthier. you would be surprised just changing diet can make so much difference to your body without exercising.

of course go cheong also nice option, but like most married guys here, after cheong also come home right?

Comment

Ermmm need to cut down on rice intake that's what one of my girl said.
              My Sword is my D**K Taste it and be joyfull in the after life...

Comment

if just aliitle, still ok for me..but if there already a sparetyre, i will just tell her to go to gym or jogging..

Comment

Wahhh u dare her go to gym alone mehh
                  My Sword is my D**K Taste it and be joyfull in the after life...

Comment

if love is in the equation, fat and fatter is not a problem. whereas if the physical change of our girl affect you, better be truthful to her and work out a solution

Comment

Originally posted by mainbasis88 View Post
                      This one considered fat ah?? I find this one very acceptable lah!!she has a nice ass...mmmm! Then again I have a thong fetish...
                      Lol. I agree bro. Most married women can maintain this size quite good already. I love this size too. More to hug and play

Sent from my M631Y using Tapatalk

Comment

My HM gained a few pounds when she gave birth to our second child. She didn't get fat, but not unlike the photo, there were some extra bits of meat around her waist and thighs.

She had developed a habit of having snacks throughout the day. So when she ate, I ate. Then I gained a few pounds too.

One day, as I was stepping out of the shower, she told me I have, you know, moved up a size. She was very polite about it.
                        Then I suggested some exercise. We both used to cycle. However, new baby, etc, etc, we can only do a few hours at the stationary bike and treadmill at the gym.

At the same time, she started watching our diet. Stopped the snacking.

She lost those pounds and also got 200% hornier.

Worked out for me.
                        Judge not lest ye be judged, for thou hideth not behind a synonym too, motherfucker?

Comment

Dont mind fat or slim girls. But not obese ones. Last time i feel my gf too sedentary or putting on weight, i will deliberately say "babe, you know the dress you wear last time (super fitting one), very nice. Tonight we go dinner somewhere fancy, wear that ya."
                          She came with different dress. I told her why. She said embarassingly she cant fit anymore.
                          I said, shame. You look wonderful in the dress.
                          Next day, diet and gym already.

Haha. Must pandai psycho them.

Comment

Love her
                            Ask her keep fit
                            But still will love if fat...lol

Comment

Tell them. But support them after that.

Comment

just accept them nicely..nobody perfect huhu

Sent from my Lenovo PB2-690M using Tapatalk

Comment