Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIRCUMCISION AT AGE 35-40........discussion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CIRCUMCISION AT AGE 35-40........discussion...

Dear sifus,

am contemplating going for sunat / circumcision....i am a CKT aged 35-40

any opinions? good? where to do (any hot sexy NL doctor or any female doctor), costs and side-effects (how long bedridden?, etc)

kindly advice....

Originally posted by johnyboy View Post
    Dear sifus,

am contemplating going for sunat / circumcision....i am a CKT aged 35-40

any opinions? good? where to do (any hot sexy NL doctor or any female doctor), costs and side-effects (how long bedridden?, etc)

kindly advice....
    Its a good practice for a non-muslim to go for circumcision...it is for the hygene & also good for health in some way...it doesn't matter how old you are....with the new cutting-edge technology....circumcision has become less and less painful and up to date....no painfull at all...back in the old days it was so much painfull and brutal where you will be bedridden for almost 3 weeks....but nowadays....you can even go play soccer right after you sunat.....

Sunat can be done at any clinics or medical center..but you need to make a booking ..

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

A girl once scolded me .."Why didn't you cum inside of me??? Now you made a mess all over the bed!!!!..."

Comment

I heard my neighbors kid recover in a few days, dunno use what method, something about clamp, the scar also nice he said, straight line, not jagged

Comment

Originally posted by Pgfb View Post
        I heard my neighbors kid recover in a few days, dunno use what method, something about clamp, the scar also nice he said, straight line, not jagged
        Yes, use clamp. Scar is straight and it protects the head during recovery cause the clamp have protection tube left there.

If your dick not buta i.e. foreskin attached to dick head, you will recover like normal wounds. Less than two weeks.

I have had CKTs and PRCs saying they like circumcised penis as its cleaner and easy to BJ.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I circumcised in my earlier 20s and it only costs me rm15 with few appointments, i was lucky got letter refered

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

I circumsized at age of 25-27, at Kelantan where my Malay friend helped me to book at KB hospital, very cheap.
            Funny thing is, I laid on the operation bed just like having operation scene, with one Indian doctor and 2 female nurses. The doctor even asked me whether I want to watch the operation process or not, he can turn on the TV for me. Haha all are memories now.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by steelcock View Post

its cleaner and easy to BJ.

Its also less fun to bj without the foreskin as natural lubricant, thou it smells better down there, some say circumcised last longer but personally after circumcised years already, i felt a reduce of sensation hence harder to erect

We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Originally posted by Prilee1992 View Post

Its also less fun to bj without the foreskin as natural lubricant, thou it smells better down there, some say circumcised last longer but personally after circumcised years already, i felt a reduce of sensation hence harder to erect

Unfortunate never had the lubricant experience. My foreskin stuck to forehead.

Comment

I had mine when I around 40, never regret that decision.. cleaner and tahan lama..WL loves the cleanliness . Hate that sotong smell.

after going thru the circumsision have to refrained from sex for at least a month..
                  advisably to do it as young as possible and esp for those who cum fast..boy its damn SEXTIFYING tahan lasak and compliments from WLs.

boon

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a question.. was it pain when Mr. P erect in the morning?

Comment

Working...
                    X