Hickel/Candy B/MeMen...are they good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hickel/Candy B/MeMen...are they good?

Tried Hickel and it get me pain headache and sleepless nights. Please share your experiences if you tried any of these products that claims it's a healthy supplements.

Bro. Just do regular exercise, take balanced diet, enough sleep and approved supplemant . All these product (candy, hickel b etc) comes with sildenafil and unfortunately headache is common. Your blood passage will narrow and cause all the side effects. The one we dont want is heart attack lor. If confirmed that you got erectile dysfunction, then you you can take with doctor advise. Just my 2 cents opinion

Comment

Thought of trying Hickel cos the ingredients are advertised as natural and helps lower blood pressure, strengthen the kidney... other than improvements on size, hardness of the dick and prevent premature ejaculation. But if side effects like headache, can't sleep and thinning of our blood vessels then its a big NO NO! Anybody else with sound advice?

Comment

Just use Vimax, it's not magic that will give you boost immediately. Need to take it for few days and you'll see the difference

Comment

I took only 1 pc, then start headache for 4 days straight! Sleepless night and can't even drive straight! They only promote the benefits with no side effect. When ask about my symptoms, the seller claims that I have high blood pressure instead and ask me to only take half pc. Wasted rm150 for it...

Comment

I took Mykendys. No such side effects. All natural.. no synthetics like tadalafil and sildenafil.

Comment

I use Candy B. usually take half a tablet, effect can last about 3 days. Occasionally will have a bit of headache but mostly no issues. Dick easily gets hard with minimal stimulation and it stays hard for longer. It is great if u need to perform on the spot. It does help a bit in prolonging duration of sex in the sense that you can easily get hard and go straight into action, instead of needing to take time to be stimulated by oral sex or handjob to get hard. THerefore, you avoid the initial raised stimulus level and therefore can have penetrative sex longer.

Comment

Working...
              X