Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping out

IMG-20170725-WA0001.jpg
    Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go it's one of the best. ~Woody Allen

5th Annual Dinner 2015 -->

Comment

Hi sifus. I'm not a cheongster, but accidentally went to an MP last week after facing domestic crisis. After that, I felt really guilty and further I am afraid that if I contracted any STDs.

I thought I have read every info, but only now I read this health subforum. Should have read this sub forum first before cheonging.

Well, most people says "play safe, bro". But I thought it means wear your cap during FJ only. But it is more than that.

What I see after reading and go through these 6 pages of health subforum, 'Play Safe' means;

1) Wear condom during BJ, in other words CBJ.
      2) Surely wear condom for FJ. After CBJ, change condom for FJ.
      3) Don't DATY.
      4) Don't DFK.
      5) Don't tease pussy with bare john.

Any sifus can confirmed my list above? Or can add the advice if any? Just to help the first timer the DON'Ts during cheonging.

Play safe guys.

P/s: planning to visit dermatologist after 6 months from now. Maybe around january or february next year. Thanks to my reading and advice from sifu, i will look for Bangsar South Clinic for testings.

Comment

Originally posted by Montelzuma View Post
        Hi sifus. I'm not a cheongster, but accidentally went to an MP last week after facing domestic crisis. After that, I felt really guilty and further I am afraid that if I contracted any STDs.

I thought I have read every info, but only now I read this health subforum. Should have read this sub forum first before cheonging.

Well, most people says "play safe, bro". But I thought it means wear your cap during FJ only. But it is more than that.

What I see after reading and go through these 6 pages of health subforum, 'Play Safe' means;

3) Don't DATY.
        4) Don't DFK.

Any sifus can confirmed my list above? Or can add the advice if any? Just to help the first timer the DON'Ts during cheonging.

Play safe guys.

P/s: planning to visit dermatologist after 6 months from now. Maybe around january or february next year. Thanks to my reading and advice from sifu, i will look for Bangsar South Clinic for testings.
        It depends. Most guys can't resist DFK even though DATY may be avoided. If no dfk, that means fucking a sex doll is no difference.

If you suspect or worried, do twice a year medical test recommended.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
        We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

3) Don't DATY.
          4) Don't DFK.

Play safe guys.

What makes you think you get infected? Any symptoms shown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3) Don't DATY.
            4) Don't DFK.

Play safe guys.

Aside from whatever other seniors have mentioned;
            Those 6 are for super newbies who don't make a habit to 'observe the products' before letting didi do the thinking.
            The ideal play safe is not playing at all.
            Observation, such as:
            Any wound, cut or injury at target site prior DFK, DATY, AR activities.
            Any wound, cut or injury on yourself that will give opportunities to bacteria / virus to enter.
            make up excuse so that the room is lit enough for observation - unless your eyes can observe better under low light
            Bareback penetration into vaginal or anal region is a major itself, unless your very familiar with your partner's libido habits.

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

Comment

bring extra condom too if in case u want another second round, some girl only bring one condom n so lazy to get another one. the gil than willingly to barefuck without condom

Sent from my G3116 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wongcw View Post
                bring extra condom too if in case u want another second round, some girl only bring one condom n so lazy to get another one. the gil than willingly to barefuck without condom

good advise.. but i'm surprised the girl would even consider allowing RAW.. some of the cheong adverts even promoting RAW as if its a bonus.. our bros here really sooo gung ho??

Comment

Originally posted by crav3 View Post
                  good advise.. but i'm surprised the girl would even consider allowing RAW.. some of the cheong adverts even promoting RAW as if its a bonus.. our bros here really sooo gung ho??
                  esp the local girl, yes they will allow raw. i am concern how our local girl awareness of safe sex as compared to our foreign girl. hiv case now increasse in trend. in the past, majority is due to needle sharing but now its due to unsafe sex

Comment

Originally posted by wongcw View Post
                    esp the local girl, yes they will allow raw. i am concern how our local girl awareness of safe sex as compared to our foreign girl. hiv case now increasse in trend. in the past, majority is due to needle sharing but now its due to unsafe sex

Actually fubu also transmission high. 9 out of 10 times when my fubu high, they ask me raw them right away. Luckily I'm still sane

Comment

no RAW when cheonging. practice safe sex bros.
                      not worth it to get STDs just for moment's pleasure. condom is the way to go.
                      and would rather not be spreading STDs around to all others.

Comment

Originally posted by 22aa View Post
                        Can post help a brother out and post some of the list of clinic to go and get tested for std, some diy test and precaution would be helpful as well.Lastly how frequent do you think one should get tested and also how often do you test?
                        Try Poliklinik semarak Port Klang. Look for Dr Sudeash

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Comment

Better to be safe and protect instead of risk raw. not worth it

Comment

With new social apps like tinder many local girls fuck blacks, Arabs,whites and all these guys for one night stand. They come from countries known for unsafe sex as using condom is against religion. So many local girls get lots of STDs and STIs now. Few of the girls we met on tinder have told us their stories. Many times these guys remove condoms half way and fuck local girls without them knowing.

Luckily we always use condoms for untested girls. only virgins and tested girls we fuck without. So be careful and only cheong with condom even with Fubu as they maybe fucking behind your back.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tussy4u View Post
                              Luckily we always use condoms for untested girls. only virgins and tested girls we fuck without. So be careful and only cheong with condom even with Fubu as they maybe fucking behind your back.
                              Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
                              I don't know about white guys, maybe black ones tend to purposely take off his condom I could be stereotyping

Its particularly correct when a girl sees u as alpha, she wants your gene? She will ask u to 'x payah pakai lah bang...' or 'my bf always pull it out, I didn't get pregnant' kind of bs to trap your sperm.

Always be logical when this moment came out, you know what's going to happen when u only had 2 male birth control vs 30+ for females.

Comment

Originally posted by Prilee1992 View Post
                                I don't know about white guys, maybe black ones tend to purposely take off his condom I could be stereotyping
                                quite stereotyping...
                                heard of all races doing this....

I only go bb when in Philippines. not like there is any better, but with the gfe, too lazy to interrupt to put on condom.
                                so far been lucky but I try not to push my luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X