Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consume sex pill before fxxking??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently have this one FUBU. Had problem of she is sex maniac which one more than 2 round per night. Theres one time we had 5 round.

My problem now sometimes its takes me some time to be hard again. And makes us both frustrated. Any recomendation? Huhu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get another bro and share her in a MMF or better gangbang. If you aren't into sharing then work out to build testosterone. Even of that is an issue then I see all bros recommending tons of pills so go ahead and try them to see the best suitable for you.
      Originally posted by Atan88 View Post
      I recently have this one FUBU. Had problem of she is sex maniac which one more than 2 round per night. Theres one time we had 5 round.

My problem now sometimes its takes me some time to be hard again. And makes us both frustrated. Any recomendation? Huhu

Comment

Originally posted by Atan88 View Post

Recently I try out the natural product. Maca, from Peru. It is well know naturally plant full of minerals to help reborn human cells. It will take a today and tomorrow your brother will be hard enough for you fubu. It need to keep consume everyday to get optimum results. It’s look like mushroom and available in major Chinese medical hall. Get the black color one, more powerful. The white one is from China, not good. Ask the guy at medical hall to make it to power. You can direct eat with raw or add into your drink or any meals.

Comment

Guys there's a new all natural product in town, mykendys. Once consume, it will last you 3 days. It increases your penetration time and minimizes time between shots. Tried it myself and it's amazing.
          Last edited by Raytech; Today, 12:50.

Comment

Working...
          X