No announcement yet.

The best CIM service you ever had

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had once in KL. She's really pleasing me by allowing CIM. She even dp me. Mmmmmh.

Comment

Originally posted by GuyKai View Post
      I had once in KL. She's really pleasing me by allowing CIM. She even dp me. Mmmmmh.
      Bro GuyKai, what's dp?
      Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Originally posted by XiaoJiao View Post
        Bro GuyKai, what's dp?
        Deep penetration by mouth haha

Comment

Originally posted by Josephcbf View Post
          My experience of being extremely pervert in one point of time......

It happened last year December in Pattaya ( Adult Disneyland)

Btw its my first trip to pattaya after planned for for so long with ma friends. We arrived first in don meung airport in bangkok and took a taxi trip to there.

The trip should take approximately 2 hours give and take... Throughout the journey to pattaya i was stuffed wif five other guys in the car (including the driver ) and was unable to catch a short nap... Mannn i should have take the flight straight to utapao airport and get the thailand action going! (I regretted it for every moment in the car)...

Once I reached the hotel in pattaya, i was so fucking horny d that i rushed my friends to quickly unload their bags from the car and check in into the hotel. ( Gosh the anxiety at that moment mix in with the nervousness that so many things has to be in place... Including waiting for our rented scooters to arrive) i walked to the counter first so that i can check in to the hotel and put my luggage in the room to waste no time to cheong d. When i arrived at the counter, there was this sweet voice.... (OMG!!! Damn it really turns me on at that moment ) asking for my passport to photocopy... Without hesitation, i searched for my passport and hand it over to her immediately... In the meantime, due to the fact that the table was below her waist, she has to bend down to photo copy my passport. Damn! i stand there not moving... immediately knew shes a 10/10 to be bonk d.

The greatest part has yet to come... When she bends down, her shirts' upper two button is. NOt button up.. and the melons enclosed in her purple bra starts to show the flesh... (I am pretty sure its somewhere between B n C cup) in my mind i was full wif fantasy d and my little brother's mind convey a message to me to tell me that this an opportunity not to miss... The typical office lady that wear high heels.... Damn!! Makes me waana go back there everytime i think of it...slim... Tall... Not tanned... Tied up hair...

Once she is done photocopying my passport she hand over my passport that exposed her sweet cute looking face while smiling at me... Gosh she's a beauty.. right after she hands me my passport, she takes the key and put it on the palm of my hand where i can feel her soft hands touching my hand for a brief moment... (Even if it was that brief, man my my mind is full of sex fantasy d.. like asking her to use her soft hands to grope my didi hahaha) afterwards she explains to me where are the facilities etc and all that sort of shit... Her english level is not bad too..

To my surprise, she actually guides me to my room and while in the lift i had a small talk with her along the way just to get to know her like whats your name... Are u from pattaya... How old are u... All that things... And when she response damn its magical! She has this seductive voice that i could not resist! So i start to flirt a little with her saying your voice is so cute just like u are... And she just keeps on laughing and say thank you... Oh did i forgot to mention she has braces on her teeth? With natural black hair? Damn i am so into that...

When we reached the room, she showcase me the toilet... The bed... The safety locker... Tv... Etc... ( I didn't really listen to her that time and as i was in my fantasy of booking her different positions...) After all those lecturing, she said thank you and have a nice day and start to leave the room while i said thank you too... Just when she was about to leave she notices something on my pants... ( Oh great im wearing a freaking sweatpants and pole is extended d..) when she notice it, she asked me "you horny?" laughing while commenting on it... At that point i was in no state of denial and said yup because you are so beautiful...

She closes the door in my room and ask me to show her my little brother... So i did... I pull all the way down not even letting her to go through stages of removing my underwear... She slowly walks closer to me and gosh (i hope u guys still remember her soft hand) started to grab my dick and begin HJ on it.... I was so shocked at that moment but my didi has taken control over me d so i asked her... Can i fuk u? ( I know it's a stupid question) she didnt say anything and start to go down on her knees as her soft face glides on the surface of my skin... When i cannot see her face d, i start to feel a wet-warm sensation on my didi as she moves up and down with her head while massaging my balls... I thought shes an amatuer in BJ but the fun part has yet to come yet..

About 2-3min after she BJ me, she pushed me onto the bed and i just lay down there like freaking wood plank. Slowly she sucks my balls and licking it so sentually that i sense that my seed is about to spore d... But i was so worried that after this BJ she would just left and never talk to me again... So i do the unthinkable... I HOLD ON! finally she moves back to the top of my shaft and lick my tip kao kao while i drill into her mouth... Finally i exhausted my effort to hold on and shot the load in her mouth without letting her know.... I felt so guilty that i kept saying sorry to her... But to my surprise she swallowed it and said its ok.... ( That's what i called leave no crime seed behind) afterwards she said she needs to go down to lobby and told me that her shift is ending in about 45min... So she requested me to ask her out to go dinner. Just as she left the room, the scooter rental guy was waiting for us downstairs d for the pickup of the scooter. In my mind i was so thanking myself that i arrived first at the counter and got served by her... My friends?? Well too bad they got guys to serve them...

Cutting short of dinner time with my friends while introducing it to them, and learned more about each other, me and her went back to the room and prepare ourselves for the nite that i will always remember... She was wearing this black casual skirt that she has brought to work to change afterwards... I dont think we showered that time... And i slowly unzipped her back zip to reveal her purple bra that matched with her panties... While she pulled down my pants and take off my shirt i dfk her gao gao like no tmr until saliva starting to drop from both of our mouth.... This time im the one dominating her... Still dfkimg, she wanted to bj for me which i rejected it and said it's my turn to make u happy... I pushed her on the bed and start to korek her vagina wall with her panties on... Slowly, i pull her panties down and fuk my metal rod has become a titanium rod after seeing her clean shaved pussy... Evn then i control myself skit and start to kiss her waist first to her legs... And come back up to pull her body towards my face... No smell! Yes! I just stare at her pussy for few seconds before pushing out my tongue to jilat her pussy walls... And once that done, i opened up her pussy to reveal her flesh and just plant my face in there.. i lick and lick slowly before moving to a faster pace that concentrates around her clit and occasionally pushing my tongue in into her hole... She enjoys it so much her whole body shakes as she keeps pushing my head harder on her pussy.... Yum yum the pussy juice flows as i suck it dry and so hard that even my nose is covered with her juice...

She then asks me "u buy condom?" Oh shit! I forgot abt that. She said its ok so naturally i climbed back to her and opened her two asset to lick gao gao and plant my face in her breast and use it to massage my face... During that action i push my finger in also n korek her until the inner wall of vagina became so smooth and began to think its time for my titanium rod. I teased her around her pussy so much that she got so annoyed she starts to hold hard on my dick to push it in.... Sweet lord, i can feel every pressure that surrounded every space of my shaft as i glide it inside her... Its so freaking good that just after one and two pumps i began to have the feeling of releasing d... Sure anough after 5 min of changing position and pump in and out i told her im abt to release and she said just release.. and so i did.... I can feel its pumping alot and she kept saying omg omg so warm baby its flowing out... I didn't pull out immideately and left it in there as i was still horny... Just as i wanted to start pumping again... She pull out my didi and start sucking on it... Damn even though she's wearing braces, it was an awesome BJ. She said she love BJ so i just kept quiet and let her suck it and let her play it like it was her own dildo... After 15 min i released a second one and this time im done for good... She swallowed again my seed and jump on me with her gorgeous boobs to kiss me on the cheeks... We hugged afterwards under the blanket naked and gosh its so easy to get hard back up again with her as her smooth skin moves on u... I grabbed her round smooth butt all night long and we fucked again in the morning before she goes to work.... We fucked together every night for the rest of our holiday....

Name : View

Origin: Thai, pattaya

Cost: Free

BJ: 10/10

Daty: Yes

FJ: 9.5/10

Dfk : yes

GF: yes

WIR: definitely but no more in contact

Overall : 9.5/10

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
          Awesome experience bro[emoji38]. Thanks for sharing [emoji1317]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GuyKai View Post
            Deep penetration by mouth haha
            That's called deep throat

Sent from my ASUS_Z017D using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Great story and happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Josephcbf View Post
                My experience of being extremely pervert in one point of time......

It happened last year December in Pattaya ( Adult Disneyland)

Btw its my first trip to pattaya after planned for for so long with ma friends. We arrived first in don meung airport in bangkok and took a taxi trip to there.

The trip should take approximately 2 hours give and take... Throughout the journey to pattaya i was stuffed wif five other guys in the car (including the driver ) and was unable to catch a short nap... Mannn i should have take the flight straight to utapao airport and get the thailand action going! (I regretted it for every moment in the car)...

Once I reached the hotel in pattaya, i was so fucking horny d that i rushed my friends to quickly unload their bags from the car and check in into the hotel. ( Gosh the anxiety at that moment mix in with the nervousness that so many things has to be in place... Including waiting for our rented scooters to arrive) i walked to the counter first so that i can check in to the hotel and put my luggage in the room to waste no time to cheong d. When i arrived at the counter, there was this sweet voice.... (OMG!!! Damn it really turns me on at that moment ) asking for my passport to photocopy... Without hesitation, i searched for my passport and hand it over to her immediately... In the meantime, due to the fact that the table was below her waist, she has to bend down to photo copy my passport. Damn! i stand there not moving... immediately knew shes a 10/10 to be bonk d.

The greatest part has yet to come... When she bends down, her shirts' upper two button is. NOt button up.. and the melons enclosed in her purple bra starts to show the flesh... (I am pretty sure its somewhere between B n C cup) in my mind i was full wif fantasy d and my little brother's mind convey a message to me to tell me that this an opportunity not to miss... The typical office lady that wear high heels.... Damn!! Makes me waana go back there everytime i think of it...slim... Tall... Not tanned... Tied up hair...

Once she is done photocopying my passport she hand over my passport that exposed her sweet cute looking face while smiling at me... Gosh she's a beauty.. right after she hands me my passport, she takes the key and put it on the palm of my hand where i can feel her soft hands touching my hand for a brief moment... (Even if it was that brief, man my my mind is full of sex fantasy d.. like asking her to use her soft hands to grope my didi hahaha) afterwards she explains to me where are the facilities etc and all that sort of shit... Her english level is not bad too..

To my surprise, she actually guides me to my room and while in the lift i had a small talk with her along the way just to get to know her like whats your name... Are u from pattaya... How old are u... All that things... And when she response damn its magical! She has this seductive voice that i could not resist! So i start to flirt a little with her saying your voice is so cute just like u are... And she just keeps on laughing and say thank you... Oh did i forgot to mention she has braces on her teeth? With natural black hair? Damn i am so into that...

When we reached the room, she showcase me the toilet... The bed... The safety locker... Tv... Etc... ( I didn't really listen to her that time and as i was in my fantasy of booking her different positions...) After all those lecturing, she said thank you and have a nice day and start to leave the room while i said thank you too... Just when she was about to leave she notices something on my pants... ( Oh great im wearing a freaking sweatpants and pole is extended d..) when she notice it, she asked me "you horny?" laughing while commenting on it... At that point i was in no state of denial and said yup because you are so beautiful...

She closes the door in my room and ask me to show her my little brother... So i did... I pull all the way down not even letting her to go through stages of removing my underwear... She slowly walks closer to me and gosh (i hope u guys still remember her soft hand) started to grab my dick and begin HJ on it.... I was so shocked at that moment but my didi has taken control over me d so i asked her... Can i fuk u? ( I know it's a stupid question) she didnt say anything and start to go down on her knees as her soft face glides on the surface of my skin... When i cannot see her face d, i start to feel a wet-warm sensation on my didi as she moves up and down with her head while massaging my balls... I thought shes an amatuer in BJ but the fun part has yet to come yet..

About 2-3min after she BJ me, she pushed me onto the bed and i just lay down there like freaking wood plank. Slowly she sucks my balls and licking it so sentually that i sense that my seed is about to spore d... But i was so worried that after this BJ she would just left and never talk to me again... So i do the unthinkable... I HOLD ON! finally she moves back to the top of my shaft and lick my tip kao kao while i drill into her mouth... Finally i exhausted my effort to hold on and shot the load in her mouth without letting her know.... I felt so guilty that i kept saying sorry to her... But to my surprise she swallowed it and said its ok.... ( That's what i called leave no crime seed behind) afterwards she said she needs to go down to lobby and told me that her shift is ending in about 45min... So she requested me to ask her out to go dinner. Just as she left the room, the scooter rental guy was waiting for us downstairs d for the pickup of the scooter. In my mind i was so thanking myself that i arrived first at the counter and got served by her... My friends?? Well too bad they got guys to serve them...

Cutting short of dinner time with my friends while introducing it to them, and learned more about each other, me and her went back to the room and prepare ourselves for the nite that i will always remember... She was wearing this black casual skirt that she has brought to work to change afterwards... I dont think we showered that time... And i slowly unzipped her back zip to reveal her purple bra that matched with her panties... While she pulled down my pants and take off my shirt i dfk her gao gao like no tmr until saliva starting to drop from both of our mouth.... This time im the one dominating her... Still dfkimg, she wanted to bj for me which i rejected it and said it's my turn to make u happy... I pushed her on the bed and start to korek her vagina wall with her panties on... Slowly, i pull her panties down and fuk my metal rod has become a titanium rod after seeing her clean shaved pussy... Evn then i control myself skit and start to kiss her waist first to her legs... And come back up to pull her body towards my face... No smell! Yes! I just stare at her pussy for few seconds before pushing out my tongue to jilat her pussy walls... And once that done, i opened up her pussy to reveal her flesh and just plant my face in there.. i lick and lick slowly before moving to a faster pace that concentrates around her clit and occasionally pushing my tongue in into her hole... She enjoys it so much her whole body shakes as she keeps pushing my head harder on her pussy.... Yum yum the pussy juice flows as i suck it dry and so hard that even my nose is covered with her juice...

She then asks me "u buy condom?" Oh shit! I forgot abt that. She said its ok so naturally i climbed back to her and opened her two asset to lick gao gao and plant my face in her breast and use it to massage my face... During that action i push my finger in also n korek her until the inner wall of vagina became so smooth and began to think its time for my titanium rod. I teased her around her pussy so much that she got so annoyed she starts to hold hard on my dick to push it in.... Sweet lord, i can feel every pressure that surrounded every space of my shaft as i glide it inside her... Its so freaking good that just after one and two pumps i began to have the feeling of releasing d... Sure anough after 5 min of changing position and pump in and out i told her im abt to release and she said just release.. and so i did.... I can feel its pumping alot and she kept saying omg omg so warm baby its flowing out... I didn't pull out immideately and left it in there as i was still horny... Just as i wanted to start pumping again... She pull out my didi and start sucking on it... Damn even though she's wearing braces, it was an awesome BJ. She said she love BJ so i just kept quiet and let her suck it and let her play it like it was her own dildo... After 15 min i released a second one and this time im done for good... She swallowed again my seed and jump on me with her gorgeous boobs to kiss me on the cheeks... We hugged afterwards under the blanket naked and gosh its so easy to get hard back up again with her as her smooth skin moves on u... I grabbed her round smooth butt all night long and we fucked again in the morning before she goes to work.... We fucked together every night for the rest of our holiday....

Name : View

Origin: Thai, pattaya

Cost: Free

BJ: 10/10

Daty: Yes

FJ: 9.5/10

Dfk : yes

GF: yes

WIR: definitely but no more in contact

Overall : 9.5/10

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
                I find this a little hard to believe. Receiptionist banging a customer just like that.... Either u must be damn good looking or damn fucking lucky. But if really true
                ... U da Man!!! Mind to share the name of hotel?

Comment

for me it was with Wing, the CKT FL.

So after 2 rounds of fuck, we were sleeping & cuddling when i started to finger her while my semi hard dick nestle at her butt crack. I made her orgasm after a while and she then asked me if i still can fuck. I said sure, cap on and then we went for round 3. But after few minutes i guess i was starting to get tired coz i started to get soft so she ask be to lie back, took of the condom and then started sucking my dick. She suck, lick the dick and then alternate with the balls until i started to get hard again. But i told her dont stop and she keep going. Sucking non stop until i told her i was cumming. She just continue sucking until i blew in her mouth.

But she was still not done. After i finish shooting, she keep my dick in her mouth and continue sucking and then licking the underside of the head until i cannot take it. U know la, after shooting sure sensitive the dick head. And she just keep licking and sucking until i ask her to stop. She laughed and said "yea i won"....

Comment

Well, the best I had is priceless as it is with my girlfriend.
                    the best thing is it was a huge load and she swollen the whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X