Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone of you RAW ( doing it without a condom) before when you cheong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnjellie View Post
    what is the risk if you just raw for 5 seconds? i curious what it feel like but risk is risk. do many of the WL offer raw if you ask them including tips? if they got, how much to tip usually?
    You can try PreP treatment before you want to try raw OR PEP treatment if you had done raw..
    but this is not recommended! please search for its side effect before you go for it, TQ

Comment

Was manages to try once with WL but was scared for STD few months straight and went to do checking and luckily got nothing...now only do raw with my current wife aka 2nd person i do raw in my life..

Comment

after some consideration i think raw is just not worth it bros, having to go see doctor and buy shit like prep is some serious $$$ man. can buy 3-4 sessions with that money, better just play safe and cap everything. btw what is PEP treatment, i have know PrEP but i never see PEP before, they will reduce risk of std become full blown infection?

Comment

after some consideration i think raw is just not worth it bros, having to go see doctor and buy shit like prep is some serious $$$ man. can buy 3-4 sessions with that money, better just play safe and cap everything. btw what is PEP treatment, i have know PrEP but i never see PEP before, they will reduce risk of std become full blown infection?
          PreP is for before the action. PEP is for after the action. both are not worth it for only raw experience and both of them are actually for emergency use only. one of their side effect is liver failure! and both of them will not reduce the risks of STD but only HIV.

Comment

ahhhh yeah, very true. its only for HIV and is useless against other std. definitely not worth la, these medicines cost big money and if kena std go private hospital to clear it out gonna cost a lot also.
            i have no idea how these raw sifus here do it without getting anything, their immune systems are king

Comment

ahhhh yeah, very true. its only for HIV and is useless against other std. definitely not worth la, these medicines cost big money and if kena std go private hospital to clear it out gonna cost a lot also.
              i have no idea how these raw sifus here do it without getting anything, their immune systems are king
              they are just lucky or just blow it up. some got jackpot and wont share here, they only share their STD to girls who is open for RAW.

Comment

Originally posted by Alwin1991_ View Post

they are just lucky or just blow it up. some got jackpot and wont share here, they only share their STD to girls who is open for RAW.
                ya that is really messed up man. i dunno why some people purposely go raw wl when they know they got problems. only make more problems for other bros. i wonder what is in the minds of the WL allowing raw, they earn extra 100 bucks but hospital treatment gonna be expensive and it make their body feel bad.

Comment

Within this forum, there is a section that shares about "STD" and cure.
                  Lets make this thread focus on raw experience.

Comment

Did raw with a WL name Tania few days back, now I scare the shit out of myself everyday about catching "stuff", really no zuo no die

Comment

Originally posted by jamestan1191 View Post
                      Did raw with a WL name Tania few days back, now I scare the shit out of myself everyday about catching "stuff", really no zuo no die
                      better check yourself up

Comment

Just sharing my last experience going raw. It was during CNY when I visited Melaka. So after pai nian all, feeling a bit horny decided to ring up my usual okt to recommend girl in Melaka. He recommended this new Indon girl, from the picture I see quite cute la. So I confirm booking with okt. Reach hotel, knock on her room. Wah, this girl so innocent looking and very cantik, straight hard on. Immediately dfk her and raba her all over then proceed to shower. Whilst bbbj, I got so hard that she was asking if I'm okay haha. I said she is so pretty and I can't wait to fuck her. Then she lie down on bed and ask me to fuck her. I said no need condom? She said she want to have raw sex with me. Wah! Syiokkk! Straight direct my fully erected cock into her pussy which is already so wet. The feeling is so surreal like I'm in heaven. Start with missionary, then switch doggy. End up creampie her when switch back to missionary. Clean up then shower. To my surprise, she ask me if want second round, she belanja me but don't tell okt because no customer during CNY. I said okay then I stayed for another 2 hours and we just fuck raw all the way. One of my best cheong experience so far. Too bad she went back to Indon already.

Comment

Originally posted by kakigames2 View Post
                          and one things... we suck boob and pussy also can get STD or HIV or any kind of that???

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
                          This question has been answered like one thousand times above. If you can't even read, I think it's better if you don't cheong and put everyone at risk.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X