Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone of you RAW ( doing it without a condom) before when you cheong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never did raw. Almost once...this regular milf I went for few bonks d. She was on top and she rubbed her pussy on my dick head. She even teased and inserted the tip of my dick head between her labia fold. If push a bit more already inserted into pussy d. Then she said no no cannot. Horny I pushed her down, me on top now and rubbed my dick head on her clit and pussy opening..and told her I am going for it...jokingly faking a thrust....she quickly got up...shocked capped me and we bong as usual. But tat was one steamy foreplay.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Comment

Micasa - Windy / Anna - they are ok for raw ( you can try your luck)

Comment

Originally posted by acidsex View Post
        Tried this massage in SG, one of those MP inside a shopping complex not far from orchard rd.
        massages by a ckt, later got to know she’s from MY.
        Good strength, right spot. Before turn over, she suck didi from the back. OMG!! The feeling!!
        Turned over, cat bath. BBBJ again. Then bring out the cd for FJ.
        Good body build. Fit type body. Small boobs.
        After finish deeds. Paid & left.
        After few months, look for her again for good rub rub.
        DATY her. She enjoys it & 69. Together with good reverse BBBJ. Again after few months find her & repeats the SOP. BUT this time more attached.
        Rub didi at her pussy, at the spur of the moment, slid in & went full on raw till full creampied her pussy.
        Not pulling it out, she squeezed her pussy & move to hump didi!!
        Lay on me for a while before she go for shower. Mention that she not get good fuck for a while.
        Quite a heart racing during the whole time.
        Few months later, when to find her again.
        As being quite familiar, she asked, straight to the point or rub rub.
        Game on. DATY, didi suck suck, didi pussy rub rub, full on raw again till creampied.
        Roughly had seen her 5-6 times with each time full on raw & creampie!! It is totally crazy.
        The FJ is included in the massage? Or your separate deal with the girl?

Comment

Originally posted by hardbiglong View Post
          The FJ is included in the massage? Or your separate deal with the girl?
          It was meant to be massage. But got extra offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was this one massage lady. She was new and pretty good. So went back to her for another time of masssge and during notti time I tried to rub below. She didn’t move away so I slowly tried going in as she was wearing shot pants and rub with her panties on. Felt it getting moist and tried to pull it aside and all and surprisingly she didn’t say no and kept rubbing till I came. Next session I did the same and fingered her. And then the following one after she actually removed it and climb on top and said she want as she has separated from her husband and only her husband’s one before this. So ended up getting a session with her. No rubber used as the place didn’t allow and I also didn’t have any with me. Enjoyed her quite a few session till she MIA and can’t be found anymore. Really wasted as her boobs was great and she’s quite right too

Comment

Originally posted by Coolbob View Post
              Micasa - Windy / Anna - they are ok for raw ( you can try your luck)
              Wow.. how you know? You have done it before with them?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by acidsex View Post
                It was meant to be massage. But got extra offered.
                Yeah, should be a separate deal. AFAIK, prostitution is tolerated only in certain areas and won't be so close to city centre usually except Orchard Towers

Comment

A ML actually offered me to do it RAW at a fee of RM1,000.00 for a 2 hour session and to do it at a hotel since her massage place doesn't allow such service. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Vyner View Post
                    A ML actually offered me to do it RAW at a fee of RM1,000.00 for a 2 hour session and to do it at a hotel since her massage place doesn't allow such service. What do you guys think?
                    Unless she is celebrity graxe body figure and face... Else forget abt it.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vyner View Post
                      I wouldnt want to do it even if it's free.
                      Who knows how many men has this ML offer raw service?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Comment

I rmb once, went to a quite famous SPA that include massage and 1 shot service. Was my first time there, after choosing the girl I wanted proceed to the room, along the massage she was teasing me with her pussy on my brother, rubbing on her clit and teasing by inserting my dick head. Due to the intense teasing, small head over-ruled big head, just thrust it in while she is on top, she didn't resist and continue with few different position and ended at doggy, shot all my load inside her. She got so shock and angry after I shoot inside, and ask me am I clean, due to its my first virgin visit to such places, I assure her that im clean and after some sweet talk we just cuddle on. Amazing feel on raw and got tested subsequent, was safe. But it was a gamble and lucky on not getting anything. Pointer: be careful and play on ur own risk and don't regret after.

Comment

My first time happen accidentally. Condom broke with a filipino girl. all in a sudden, feel extra sensitive and syok, pull out and see..condom break. Terrifying

2nd encounter, with a viet. I RTF few times with her and eventually knowing each other (normal cheong way). I joke with her: Can i not wear CD? she silence..moment after, reply me with an action. (My guess, she likes me.. offer me something and hoping i can be her bf someday. Well, I guess some viet lady did hunting this kind of opportunity). End up, I put up CD and continue. she seems upset, and ask me..u scare got BB?

3rd encounter, with a China MILF ML, keep teasing me while doing massat. End up we both didn't bring CD. Both of us already so desperate and so, it happen again.

4th encounter, with a NL ML. again, didn't bring CD that day.

Now. NO MORE. Enough of stupidity to gamble 1 moment of excitement with months of mental stress or even a life time of regrets!

It happen and u can't control your small head. It feel so syok but so damn stress afterwards..and it last for months!
                          I will not recommend anyone to do so.

Sounds hypocrite right? trust me, it never worth to do RAW.

Comment

How about BBBJ? How many of you do that?

Comment

Never did raw but bbbj yes, well really depends on luck la, read about the risk of bbbj, med website say rick quite low but forum expert n bro say risk is high but i mmg know theres a risk when cheong la so just go for check up, AND SAY NO TO RAW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happened to me abkut two to three times years back. All accidental. First two times the condom broke ans the last one the xondom slipped off. I think sometime during the fj my cock went soft a bit.
                                When thinking about it now, can actually feel syok suddenly but didn't occur to me that the condom can break.
                                But overall, lots of mental anguish and worry so i really do not recommend to bros to do it with total strangers especially ML you don't know well.
                                Happily for me after tests all were well. Nowadays i tend to patronize BJ places or ML with CIM services and do not fj so much. If i do, bring my own cd. What can i say, I'm a cim pervert. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X