(Kinky) Huge nipples or big boobs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Kinky) Huge nipples or big boobs?

I personally prefers huge nipples, tho its slightly hard to find fl with the criteria, i did found 1 or 2.. how bout you guys?

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk

Why not both? The best of both worlds.

Comment

Definitely boobs

Comment

Big boobs definitely..

Comment

Long nips. When erect, the feeling of your touch over it is just priceless

Comment

Big natural boobs. I don't mind whatever kind of nipples. Teat-shaped, puffy, protruding, flat, inverted; all nipples are fun to play with (though I admit I have never encountered inverted nipples in RL yet).
            It is better to die from AIDS than to die a virgin. - Wise words from a former incel

Comment

Big boobs and huge nipples normally don't co-exist. Encounter many larger nipples but boobs only B or smaller. Have yet to see one with big boobs and huge nipples.

Comment

Comment

Big enough??
                  Attached Files

Comment

perfect, where to find this gems

Comment

When i was young... i love girls with big boobs, and married one NL with 38d boobs. Now she is 35 and and gave birth once, everything went saggy and flat already.

And now, i love firm small boobs that usually chinese girls have, where i always stare at their boobs especially in the LRT.
                      Last edited by johan84; 15-02-2019, 06:16.

Comment

Small boobs, after married and gave birth, the boobs enhanced and become beautiful 38D firm and no saggy!

Comment

Working...
                        X