Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most perverted thing u have done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lacaklacak7 View Post
    skodeng my mature MILF officemate.. she's around 50 but body still mantap, her ass is rounded, curvy & still solid though she got quite a fat tummy (6kids maaa)..boobs is average, i would say 40B.. everytime she walked in the office, her boobs & ass will juggling & waving at me..

she's not really dress up to office, just a casual wear with tudung.. her favorite is long skirt & blouses.. there's time she wear quite a transparent blouse with satin long skirt, walauwehhh can see her bra from outside & her panty line wooo.. most of the time i definitely can see inside & the best thing is i can see her left & right bra shoulder strap always fell down, damn sexy.. maybe the bra strap too long & she did not adjust it..

i skodeng using my phone under her table, record some videos with spycam apps.. sometimes record top view of her cleavage when i come to her desk.. when she wear long skirt & sit on office chair, she like to pull the skirt up until her knees/hips & do works on her computer, it's more comfortable for her.. so, when i heard her keyboard sounds, i prepare my phone & peek under her partition desk.. i only skodeng her when she wear that particular beige & pink long skirt because i can see inside between her legs clearer under the low light condition..

and the most perverted thing i've done was, when she's on leave, i will watch back the skodeng video, masturbate in office & cum on her chair.. damnnn syiokkk.. i always imagine her seducing & teasing me, giving me BJ or we both fuck in the meeting room.. the most crazy imagination, i plan to put sleep pills inside her coffee mugs, so that she will fall asleep i can peek, record video, touch her boobs & ass..
    Inside your office no security camera is it ? Can jerk off at the chair ?

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by steelcock View Post
      Inside your office no security camera is it ? Can jerk off at the chair ?

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk
      small office maa.. small company, no need cctv, i will be the cctv myself

Comment

Originally posted by lacaklacak7 View Post
        skodeng my mature MILF officemate.. she's around 50 but body still mantap, her ass is rounded, curvy & still solid though she got quite a fat tummy (6kids maaa)..boobs is average, i would say 40B.. everytime she walked in the office, her boobs & ass will juggling & waving at me..

she's not really dress up to office, just a casual wear with tudung.. her favorite is long skirt & blouses.. there's time she wear quite a transparent blouse with satin long skirt, walauwehhh can see her bra from outside & her panty line wooo.. most of the time i definitely can see inside & the best thing is i can see her left & right bra shoulder strap always fell down, damn sexy.. maybe the bra strap too long & she did not adjust it..

i skodeng using my phone under her table, record some videos with spycam apps.. sometimes record top view of her cleavage when i come to her desk.. when she wear long skirt & sit on office chair, she like to pull the skirt up until her knees/hips & do works on her computer, it's more comfortable for her.. so, when i heard her keyboard sounds, i prepare my phone & peek under her partition desk.. i only skodeng her when she wear that particular beige & pink long skirt because i can see inside between her legs clearer under the low light condition..

and the most perverted thing i've done was, when she's on leave, i will watch back the skodeng video, masturbate in office & cum on her chair.. damnnn syiokkk.. i always imagine her seducing & teasing me, giving me BJ or we both fuck in the meeting room.. the most crazy imagination, i plan to put sleep pills inside her coffee mugs, so that she will fall asleep i can peek, record video, touch her boobs & ass..
        Bro you just expressed you’re planning to commit a sexual crime? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by kongj348 View Post

Bro you just expressed you’re planning to commit a sexual crime? Wtf
          No need so jumpy here... We all here also doing something against the law 1 way or another

Comment

Working...
          X