Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most perverted thing u have done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lacaklacak7 View Post
    at 14 y.o, i touched & grabbed my cousins 34B boobs from outside her pyjamas when she was sleeping next to me.. she was wearing pyjamas & teens bra.. that was first time i touch girls boobs in my life.. i masturbate silently besides her..
    Reminds me back of my cousin younger than me 2 years, back in the year when I was 12 she used to come my small flat overnight during school break, and played barbie doll with my sister.

There were few times I sneakily molest her when I was sleeping beside her (noted that she slept higher bed than me, so I was just sleeping on the floor with a mattress), whenever she kinda awake? every time I slide my palm onto her smooth skin ...I quickly withdraw my action and pretend to be asleep lmao! Hahaha. I think she knew IT but didn't bother to tell my mom. She had B cup titts that time

This year cny she came and selfie with me some more she laid her head onto my shoulder I whispered, 'your new bf at outside wor, u not afraid?' She just kept quiet...

We only met like max twice per year, she works with clients often travels I believe she's a slut...every time I see her with that C cup titts small frame body+ cute face memang behtahan!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
    We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Originally posted by Prilee1992 View Post
      Reminds me back of my cousin younger than me 2 years, back in the year when I was 12 she used to come my small flat overnight during school break, and played barbie doll with my sister.

There were few times I sneakily molest her when I was sleeping beside her (noted that she slept higher bed than me, so I was just sleeping on the floor with a mattress), whenever she kinda awake? every time I slide my palm onto her smooth skin ...I quickly withdraw my action and pretend to be asleep lmao! Hahaha. I think she knew IT but didn't bother to tell my mom. She had B cup titts that time

This year cny she came and selfie with me some more she laid her head onto my shoulder I whispered, 'your new bf at outside wor, u not afraid?' She just kept quiet...

We only met like max twice per year, she works with clients often travels I believe she's a slut...every time I see her with that C cup titts small frame body+ cute face memang behtahan!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
      Show her body hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, just to share my story 2years who when I was visiting Singapore for holidays. I use WeChat search around after dinner around 8pm at the hotel room and stick with a Thai girl whom works in the bar. We just chit chat for a while, talking about life and works till around 10+pm. We just stopped at that time as we have no more comment topic to continue. So I just went to sleep after that. To my surprise she WeChat me again at 2am I the morning asking where am I and she str8 coming to meet me at my hotel room. The rest you could imagine your own with raw for 3times which the last time happened in the morning before I went for breakfast and leaving her sleeping in the room. When the time I finished my breakfast returning to my room she has already gone. I just deleted and block her WeChat and till now I have no idea what is her name...... yet what I remarkable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodee View Post
          Well, just to share my story 2years who when I was visiting Singapore for holidays. I use WeChat search around after dinner around 8pm at the hotel room and stick with a Thai girl whom works in the bar. We just chit chat for a while, talking about life and works till around 10+pm. We just stopped at that time as we have no more comment topic to continue. So I just went to sleep after that. To my surprise she WeChat me again at 2am I the morning asking where am I and she str8 coming to meet me at my hotel room. The rest you could imagine your own with raw for 3times which the last time happened in the morning before I went for breakfast and leaving her sleeping in the room. When the time I finished my breakfast returning to my room she has already gone. I just deleted and block her WeChat and till now I have no idea what is her name...... yet what I remarkable experience.

nice story but why block? can always find her again in Singapore. unless you are married lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

i dunno if this is most perverted or disgusting experience, but i used to drink girl's pee when licking her pussy. thought its her squirt but after that realized that it is her urine...damnn

Comment

Hot young milf aunt came to my house to bath cos no water at her house. Took a bath after her...she forgot to take out her clothes and also her lacy panties.

Around 15 years old tat time raging hormones and I always jerk off while fantasizing bout her. So opportunity arose took her lacy panties with her pussy smell still fresh and sniffed away. Licked em pussy juices clean and well the right thing to do was to jerk off with her panties wrapped around the dick head while fantasizing about her in a jav esque aunt/nephew scene.

Ending it off with a huge cumload right into her panties. Well now cum soaked I purposefully took her worn clothes hanging there and dropped them bundled on the floor together with her panties. While doing so found out she also left her bra in. So came round 2.

Proceeded to shower and as continue to shower the water soaked her clothes wet thus covering up what i did. After shower my aunt came to collect her stuff as i stepped out towel on waist...hence the start of round 3....well in my imaginative fantasy round 3 was fantastic. Lol

At the end she didn't notice waht I did to her undergarments and blamed herself for not hanging her clothes carefully enough.

The end.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Comment

Most perverted thing: Wife was away with friends for few days and I am home alone with our long time cleaner, always fantasize bout her body (Indo, about 45, bit cubby but with big boob and ass). She had just arrived at our house after coming from another job and was sweating heavily. She ask if possible to shower, I say ok. So she finish shower and put towel in laundry basket and went off to clean. I went to the laundry and got the towel and start smelling and wiping towel all over my face, she walk in and saw me

I was embarass but she said you miss wife? I say yes, she take strap off one side of her singlet and say, I let you fuck me and I won't tell your wife but you pay rm 500. Bit expensive but I am horny and wanted to see her boobies, i took off her clothes and ravaged her boobs, then i went and daty her. She was big girl so little loose and fucked her for 15 mins before cum. We were both sweating crazy and shower together where i attack her boob and daty her again.

She was tired after that, so she didn't finish cleaning and I was rm 500 poorer.

Was never the same after that, everytime she come to clean i try avoid contact but she have cheeky smile. She now back in Medan and we have new cleaner.

Comment

I always have fetish bout gal’s panty, therefore, always try to peek or notice gal in mall, during lunch time or anytime. Hope could get the glance of what they r wearing underneath.

Recently love to taste my wife’s pee. Daty after she pee or she didn’t wash after pee, so turn on me. Previously no such fetish, just happened recently.

Tried 3 times, she direct pee on me and I drink her pee. Only once make me hard, the other 2 times don’t feel so good. Mayb the taste of pee on that day abit difference.

Feel so wrong but it does turn on me so who care.
                  Luckily my wife is ok for these. >.<

Comment

Originally posted by wsl View Post
                    It takes another pervert to do so
                    Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Originally posted by wsl View Post

Next level is eat wife shit. You already not far from that

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyboy View Post
                        Next level is eat wife shit. You already not far from that

Good meh ? To say like that?

DPF
                        Please read http://decentplayboy.com/forum/showt...es-Regulations !!!

Comment

Originally posted by localhunter View Post
                          Good meh ? To say like that?

DPF
                          No hard feeling.. my reply is very much due to my unbelieved of ppl willing to drink pee. Anyway I respect this is down to personal favourite

Comment

So much rage

Comment

i fry my fubu's shit with tepung jagung and dip in sambal hijau. nice.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Pee is nice to drink, recycle don waste water :)

Sent from my vivo V3Max using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X