the psychology of the FL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the psychology of the FL

sometimes i just curious what is going on inside the girls mind when they work as FL. want to ask them... but i fear its just too sensitive. One girl told me once before... they told me that the work is addictive. because its easy money, they addicted to it. love the lavish life so they cant stop.

this is my personal experience... dont know about u guys... do u really think girl involves this job.. desperate for money or desperate for lifestyle

Sent from my G3116 using Tapatalk

Easy money, when take so many cum, its so hard to settle down find a husband. The guy who takes prostitute as his long term partner, is a cuck.

It's that simple, no man wants to marry a whore/slut if his smv is high.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
    We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Let's do some mathematics. Let's assume a WL can get busuk² 5 customer per day at RM100 per pop. That's make it RM500 per day. They can work for at least 20 days a month. That will come to RM10,000 per month, tax free brother. If she can get more customer per day, guess how much she makes a month. Most of us brothers income not even close to their income. Great income comes with great purchasing power.

Comment

Is it worth? I can't comment further but kind of pity them, cause many started because back home need money or financial help then force to come out and earn fast money.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Comment

This is interesting, I got a few WL telling me I give them the vibe that I'm really rich (I'm not). They say it's the way I act around them, but I don't wear expensive stuff or boast about my money or anything, because I'm not rich, it just is. I always think they unconsciously judge men on their money.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally, it is a continous cycle loop of ton of money, quick cash, luxury life, easy job. No long term plan for retiring and settling down. Get married, have children, do another job. But not all aim for luxury lifestyle, some of them do it because urgent need to pay ahlong loan, personal loan, car loan, study fee.

But nowadays seems like some FL have diva attitude.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

If it is for lifestyle:
              Once you've enjoyed a certain level of lifestyle with the purchasing power the job gives you, it's hard to go back to previous life. And it's hard to be emotionally attached once you start to see every man as tap that needs releasing.

Think of it this way - if you're already earning xx amount per month, would you want to take a 30-40% pay cut especially given your financial commitments and luxuries?

If it's for money:
              I'd categorise this as a case for some emergency need. Pay loan (ah long or bank), pay family medical, family farm destroyed by flood, etc. Most of these girls will retire once they've settled their objective. There are exceptions of those who evolve into the first category, and repeatedly return from their 'breaks'.

The above applies to WLs in general from my little experience la, I believe there are many here who'd have heard a variety of stories over the years.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by willywanka; 29-04-2018, 03:04.

Comment

Addictive? Yeah.. A lot of them do hard drugs. Maybe they don't want to tell you straightforwardly.
                Last edited by Focker; 29-04-2018, 03:41.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermtt View Post
                  Let's do some mathematics. Let's assume a WL can get busuk² 5 customer per day at RM100 per pop. That's make it RM500 per day. They can work for at least 20 days a month. That will come to RM10,000 per month, tax free brother. If she can get more customer per day, guess how much she makes a month. Most of us brothers income not even close to their income. Great income comes with great purchasing power.
                  Got other taxes to pay. And 100? Hmm.. So far I only know one place that pays their girls 100 per customer. And we're talking about the customer pay in the range of 150-180 like that. Other places where the price is also around 150, I've heard the girls get paid around 80 per customer.

Edit: Oops. Thread is about FL. Local FL earning 100 per customer only? Seems a bit low?
                  Last edited by Focker; 29-04-2018, 03:43.

Comment

Originally posted by kucino View Post
                    Personally, it is a continous cycle loop of ton of money, quick cash, luxury life, easy job. No long term plan for retiring and settling down. Get married, have children, do another job. But not all aim for luxury lifestyle, some of them do it because urgent need to pay ahlong loan, personal loan, car loan, study fee.

But nowadays seems like some FL have diva attitude.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
                    The customers spoil them. Deswai. Plus, nowadays more educated already.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by willywanka View Post
                      The above applies to WLs in general from my little experience la, I believe there are many here who'd have heard a variety of stories over the years.
                      Yeah true. And a lot of them wanna buy/build house. That is not easy man. Have to work few years to achieve that. A few years in this line.. Is a long time..

Comment

有头发边个想做癞痢
                        In general, given a choice, no one loves to do this kind of job.
                        Asking for contact openly is NOT advisable. Please use PM - 小蕉™©®

Comment

Originally posted by XiaoJiao View Post
                          有头发边个想做癞痢
                          In general, given a choice, no one loves to do this kind of job.
                          Fully agree

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Focker View Post
                            Yeah true. And a lot of them wanna buy/build house. That is not easy man. Have to work few years to achieve that. A few years in this line.. Is a long time..

Well, good luck to them. There's also renovation and other miscellaneous they need to factor in. That IS gonna be a long time in this job.

I personally had an FL hinting that she'd stop if she can find an alternative to earn RM10k a month. That's hardly close to any average joe cheongster can earn.

Comment

Originally posted by willywanka View Post
                              Well, good luck to them. There's also renovation and other miscellaneous they need to factor in. That IS gonna be a long time in this job.

I personally had an FL hinting that she'd stop if she can find an alternative to earn RM10k a month. That's hardly close to any average joe cheongster can earn.

10k/ month is msia? Unless u are above average sales man la...addiction is addiction

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk
                              We came here to fuck, so OWN your animalistic desire

Comment

Working...
                              X